A, B, C, D, E, F, and G are seven persons in TCS. Three of them are in 1 grade and two of them in other 2 grades among X,Y and Z.Each of them earns different amount of salary. There are 3 females among them one each in each grade. C and her husband only are in grade Y. G earns the maximum and he along with only D are in grade X. D earns more than only A. F and her friend B are in grade Z. A is not in grade Z. F earns less than C but more than B. E earns less than B.
- Who are the following in grade X?
DGABBoth D and GOption E
- Who earns greater than C?
- The one who earns maximum is in which grade?
XYZX or YY or ZOption A
- Who among the following earns the minimum salary?
- Which of the following group belong to grade Z?
7 students P, Q, R, S, T, U and V from 7 different countries such as Cambodia, Iceland, Sri lanka, Somalia, Spain, Kuwait, Mongolia watches different movies but not necessarily in same order. All of them watches 7 different movies viz., Boss, Saw, Batman, Halloween, Neerja, Run and Toilet. The one who watches Batman does not belong to Spain. S is from Srilanka and he does not watches Halloween. The one who is from Somalia watches Boss. The one who is from Iceland does not watches Halloween or Neerja. P is from Mongolia. V is from Cambodia and watches Run. R watches Toilet but he is neither from Kuwait or Spain. Q watches Saw and T watches Batman.
- Who among the following watches Run?
- The one who is from Kuwait watched which movie?
- R belongs to which country?
- Which of the following combination is correct?
P-Iceland-NeerjaQ-Kuwait-BossQ-Spain-SawV-Somalia-BatmanAll are falseOption C
- The one who is from Somalia watched which movie?