Direction (1-6)– 7 different cartons P,Q,R,S,T,U and V are of different colors viz., Glaucous , Rufous , Begonia , Yale blue , Pearl , Patriarch and Olive and are arranged one above the other not necessarily in same order.The carton at bottom is numbered 1 ,the above carton is numbered 2 and so on.Q is immediately above T. More than two cartons are above the Glaucous carton.The Yale blue carton is immediately below P. Only one carton is between the Glaucous carton and U. V is immediately above Patriarch carton.Only one carton is between Q and Rufous carton.Only two boxes are between the Rufous and Olive carton.Only two boxes are between the Yale blue and the Glaucous carton.The Begonia carton is neither at the top nor at the bottom of arrangement . Q is above Rufous carton.R is immediately above U. Neither R nor V is a Yale blue carton. V is not a Glaucous carton.
- As per the given arrangement, V is related to U and P is related to T in a certain way. To which of following is S related in the same way?
SQPRNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following cartons occupies the top and bottom positions ?
Q,PQ,US,RS,PNone of theseOption C
- Which amongst the following carton is exactly in middle position?
QRVSNone of theseOption E
- Which combination represents the position of V and its color?
2-Glaucous3-Begonia1-Olive3-RufousNone of theseOption D
- Which is the color of carton “P” ?
- Which of the following carton resembles the color of Pearl?
PSTRCannot be determinedOption D
- Which of the following group studies in class 7th?
Caryl,Gaurav,BaniBani , Ashraf , DineshElly , Ashraf , GauravGaurav,Caryl,AshrafNone of theseOption D
- Who among the following went to picnic on Thrusday?
GauravFaizalAshrafBaniNone of theseOption E
- Who among the following went to picnic immediately after Faizal?
AshrafDineshEllyCannot be determinedGauravOption E
- Which of the following combinations of Day-Student-Class is correct?
Tuesday-Caryl-8Thrusday-Elly-7Friday-Faizal-8Sunday-Dinesh-9All are falseOption D
Direction (7-10): 7 students namely Ashraf , Bani , Caryl , Dinesh , Elly , Faizal and Gaurav are studying in three different classes – 7th , 8th and 9th. Atleast one and not more than three among them in any of these classes.Each of them went for a picnic starting from Monday to Sunday. Bani is studying only with Elly in class 8th and she went to picnic immediately on the next day of Ashraf’s picnic. Dinesh went to picnic on Sunday and he is not in the same class with either Caryl or Bani. Caryl went to picnic immediately after Bani and immediately before Elly. The one who went to picnic on Friday studies in class 9th. The one who went to picnic on Saturday did not study with Elly. Gaurav did not study either in class 8th or in class 9th. Ashraf is studying in class 7th with Caryl. Faizal went to picnic immediately after Elly but not on Saturday.