Directions (1-6): Study the following information carefully to answer the questions that follow.
Six footballers from six countries stay in a hotel in different rooms.Each of them eats a different variety of food in meal and hits different number of goals in an average match.
a) The player in room no.242 eats twice as much as the number of varieties eaten by the player,who hits an average of 8 goals per match,in a meal.
b) The player from Namibia and the player in room no.246 eat a combined 40 varieties in a meal.
c) The player from Ireland eats 8 varieties less than the player from England but hits 10 more goals in an average match.
d) 4 times the number of varieties in a meal eaten by the player in room no.244 is lesser than the number of goals hit by him in an average match.
e) The player in room no.243 eats 12 varieties per meal and hits 8 goals on an average in each match.
f) The player who eats 16 varieties per meal hits 24 goals per match on an average.
g) The player in room no.245 eats 8 varieties per meal and hits 2 goals less than the player from Poland on a average in a match.
h) The Austria player is staying two rooms after the England who is staying two rooms after the Poland player.
- In which room is the Austria player staying?
Try to reference the information with respect to the room number .
Sri lanka is discovered from options to question 5. Here M=meal,G=goals
- What is the average number of goals hit by the Ireland player?
2418816None of theseOption B
- How many varieties of food is eaten by the England player in his meal?
2081612None of theseOption D
- The player of which country is staying in room no.246?
irelandenglandsri lankapolandnone of theseOption C
- The player of which country hits 24 goals on an average?
NamibiaIrelandPolandSri lankaNone of theseOption D
- The player of which country eats the highest number of varieties of food in meal?
IrelandNamibiaEnglandSri lankaNone of theseOption B
Directions (7-10): Study the following information carefully to answer the questions that follow.
a) Six students P,Q,R,S,T,U are sitting along the sides of a hexagonal table for eating food,though not necessarily in the same order.
b) U ,who is sitting exactly opposite P, is to the immediate right of Q.
c) S is between P and Q and is exactly opposite to R.
- Who are the people sitting next to P?
S,TS,UQ,SR,TNone of theseOption A
- Who is sitting opposite Q?
PRTUNone of theseOption C
- Three of the following are alike in a certain way on the basis of sitting positions and so form a group.Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
Q,RP,SQ,UT,PNone of theseOption A
- Who is sitting opposite R?