Study the following information to answer the given questions:
Sixteen friends are sitting around two circular table as one is inscribed in another one. All of them are facing towards the center.Akansha, Banya, Caryl, Diksha, Elli, Farah, Garima and Himani eight persons are sitting around the inner circular table.Priyal, Queen, Riya, Shivani, Tanu, Udita, Varsha and Weom are eight persons are sitting around the outer circular table.
NOTE- The persons of outer circular table are sitting exactly behind the persons sitting around the inner circular table.
Riya sits third to the right of Udita who sits just behind the one who sits second to the left of Elli. Only one person sits between Elli and Akansha. Only two persons are sitting between Riya and Weom who sits exactly behind of Diksha. The one who sits third to the left of Akansha sits front of the one who sits second to the right of Priyal. Two persons sit between Priyal and Varsha who sits exactly behind the one who sits third to the right of Banya. The one who sits exactly behind of Farah sits second to the left of Priyal. Garima sits third to the right of Himani. Caryl sits front of the one who sits third to the left of Tanu. Shivani does not sits behind of Farah. Varsha is not immediate neighbor of Queen.
- Who among the following sits third right of Varsha?
QueenPriyalDikshaWeomNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits exactly behind of Himani?
UditaWeomPriyalAkanshaNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits third to the right of Eli?
AkanshaBanyaFarahCannot be determinedNnone of theseOption C
- Who among the following sits in front of Garima?
RiyaShivaniDikshaEither a or bNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits exactly behind the one who sits third left of Akansha?
ShivaniRiyaBanyaElliNoen of theseOption A
- In which direction was the station located from his shop?
SouthEastwestNorthNorthWestNone of theseOption A
- What is the shortest distance between Az’s Shop and Station?
5 m5√2 m7 m10√2 mNone of theseOption D
- Akansha starts walking from her office facing west and walks 40 m straight, then takes a right turn and walks 20 m straight. Further she takes a left turn and walks 10 m. In which direction is Akansha now from the starting point?
WestNorth WestSouth EastSouthNnone of theseOption B
- How is Ax related to Ex?
MotherGrandmotherFather in lawSon in lawNone of theseOption B
- How is Gx related to Ax’s daughter in law?
DaughterSonMother in lawFatherNone of theseOption A
Study the following information and answer the questions:
Az walked 40 m towards east from his shop and took a right turn and walked 20 m. He again took a right turn and walked 30 m. Finally, he took a right turn, walked 10 m and reached to station.
Study the given information and answer the given questions:
Hx has only two children-Bx and Cx. Bx is the sister of Cx. Dx is the son of Cx. Ex is the brother of Dx. Fx is the mother of Ex. Gx, who is sister of Dx, is the granddaughter of Ax who is the mother of Bx.