We have come up with Sectional Tests for upcoming LIC AAO 2019 Prelim Exam. Practice the questions to ace the exam.
Directions (1-5): Study the following information and answer the questions:
Eight friends are sitting in two parallel rows containing four friends each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row–I Avantika, Banya, Ceon and Diksha are seated and all of them facing south while they are from different cities Satna , Panna , Sehore and Gwalior . In row-II Priyal, Queen, Rashi and Shivani are seated and all of them are facing north while they are from different cities Indore , Bhopal , Jabalpur and Nagod. Therefore in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.Banya is seated second to the right of the person who is from Panna. Ceon is seated opposite to the person who is from Bhopal, who is seated second to the left of Shivani. Queen is seated immediate left of the person who is from Jabalpur. Avantika is seated immediate right of the person who is from Gwalior. The person who is from Indore is seated opposite to Banya. Priyal is seated opposite to the person who is from Satna but not at the end.
- Who is seated between Avantika and the person who is from Sehore?
BanyaDikshaCeonFriend who is from JabalpurFriend who is from GwaliorOption C
- Who amongst the following sit at extreme ends of the rows?
Avantika and the friend who is from SatnaDiksha and the friend who is from SehoreShivani and the friend who is from BhopalCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Who amongst the following faces the person who is from Nagod?
The friend who is from SatnaThe friend who is from SehoreThe friend who is from GwaliorThe friend who is from PannaCannot be determinedOption D
- Who amongst the following is from Sehore?
BanyaAvantikaCeonDikshaCannot be determinedOption A
- Who amongst the following is from Indore?
DikshaCeonRashiCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following likes Red?
RashiPriyalYamiTarunaNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following belongs to Sehore?
- Who among the following belongs to Panna?
RashiLaviniPriyalCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Who among following likes Pink?
PriyalEither c or dRashiTarunaYamiOption E
- Who among the following likes Cherry?
RashiLaviniPriyalTarunaNone of theseOption C
- One day, Priyal left home and cycled 10 m southwards, then she turned right and cycled for 5 m and after that she turned right and cycled for 10 m and finally she turned left and cycled for 10 m. How many metres will she have to cycle to reach back to his home straight?
15 m5 m20 m10 mNone of theseOption A
- There are four houses Q, R, S and U, R is to the south-west of Q, S is to the east of R and south-east of Q, and U is to the north of S in line with RQ. In which direction is U with respect to Q?
South WestNorth EastSouthEastNone of theseOption B
- Forty students are standing in a row facing the North. P is 11th from the left and A is 31st from the right end of the row. How far away will R, who is third to the right of P in the row, be from A ?
2nd4th6th5thNone of theseOption B
- Five students Avantika, Banya, Ceon, Diksha and Elvish are standing in a row facing north but not necessarily in the same order. Only Banya is between Avantika and Elvish, Ceon is immediate right to Elvish, and Diksha is immediate left of Avantika. On the basis of above information, which of the following statements is definitely true ?
All are trueDiksha is 3rd to left of ElvishAvantika is 2nd to left of CeonBanya is to the right of ElvishNone of theseOption B
Diksha,Avantika , Banya , Elvish , Ceon
- Which of the following expressions will be true, if the expression ‘Jz ≥ Hz = Iz > Kz’ is definitely true?
Kz = JzIz ≥ JzKz < HzJz ≥ KzAll are trueOption C
- In which of the following expressions does the expressions ” Lx < Px’ does not hold true?
Lx < Mx < Nx < PxLx < Mx = Nx≤ PxPx < Nx ≤ Mx ≤ LxLx = Nx ≤ Mx < PxPx > Nx ≥ Mx = LxOption C
- In which of the following expression will the expression ” Ff ≤ Rr’ be definitely true?
Ff < Qq ≤ Gg < RrRr ≥ Qq < Gg ≥ FfRr ≥ Gg = Qq ≥ FfFf = Qq ≤ Gg < RrNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following expressions will not be true if the expression ‘Akash ≥ Banya = Ceon > Daryl’ is definitely true?
Akash≥DarylCeon≤AkashDarylBanya>DarylAll are trueOption A
- Which of the following expressions will be true if the expression ‘Ww ≤ Vv > Tt ≥ Ss’ is definitely true?
Ww ≤ TtVv > SsTt < WwWw < SsNone is trueOption B
- Which of the following is the pair of Banker ?
Diksha and TarunaAvantika and BanyaAvantika and QueenRashi and CeonNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following sits between Rashi and Queen ?
PriyalTarunaCeonAvantikaNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following sits at the ends of the row ?
Either b or cRashi and BanyaDiksha and CeonQueen and AvantikaNone of theseOption D
- Who among the following sits opposite to Diksha ?
BankerActorLawyerDoctorNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following does not belong to that group ?
Avantika, QueenAvantika , PriyalBanya , QueenCeon, TarunaNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following pairs of students are sitting at the two ends of the first row?
GIBCDFJANone of theseOption A
- Who is second to the left of H?
- Who is third to the left of E?
AJCDCannot be determinedOption B
- A sits between which of the following persons?
EDCFGHJINone of theseOption A
- Who sits exactly opposite of B?
EFJCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What does the code ‘al’ stand for in the given code language?
aburstEither a or bthatwasteOption C
- What is the code for ‘waste’?
lkxohmezEither b or cOption E
- In the given code language, which of the following means ‘a burst waste’?
al as hmas al xoxo as hmEither a or bEither b or cOption D
- What does the code ‘oc’ stand for?
knowledgebasketisrivalNone of theseOption B
- What is the code for ‘that’ in the given code language?
xmehocamNone of theseOption D
- What is the code for “rival”?
lkamocCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
Directions (6-10): Study the following information to answer the given questions:
There are six friends i.e. Priyal, Rashi, Taruna, Yami, Lavini and Banya who belong to different cities i.e. Panna , Sehore , Bhind , Tikamgarh , Khajurao and Salaiya. They like different colors i.e. Yellow , Purple , Orange , Pink , Red and Cherry. Taruna likes Purple but does not belong to Sehore and Panna. Lavini belongs to Tikamgarh and likes Yellow. Rashi does not belong to Panna and Salaiya. Yami belongs to Bhind. The one who likes Orange belongs to Sehore. Rashi does not like orange. Priyal belongs to Panna. Yami does not like Cherry and Red. Rashi does not like Cherry.
Directions (15-19): Read the information /statement given in each question and answer the questions:
Directions (20-24): Study the following information to answer the given questions.
Eight students are made to sit in two rows with four members in each row. Avantika, Bani, Ceon, Diksha are facing south and sit in row 1. Priyal, Queen, Rashi, Taruna are facing North and sit in row 2.There are Actors , Bankers , Lawyers and Doctors in the group. No two students belonging to the same profession sit in the same row.
The Banker of row 1 sits on the immediate right of Diksha. The Actor of row 2 faces the immediate neighbour of the Banker in row 1. Queen faces the immediate neighbour of Ceon, who is not an Banker. There is only 1 person between the Lawyer and the Doctor in both rows. The Doctor of row 1 faces the Banker of row 2. Rashi sits 2nd to the left of Queen. Ceon sits on immediate left of Diksha. Taruna is not the Lawyer and she does not sit at any ends of the row. The Lawyer of row 2 faces Avantika. Queen is not an immediate neighbour of Priyal. Diksha sits 3rd from left end. Taruna is not a Actor.
Directions (25-29): Study the following information and answer the questions:
Ten students A , B , C , D, E , F , G , H , I and J are sitting in two rows with five students in each row in such a way that one student in the first row sits exactly opposite and facing a student in the second row. Members of the first row are facing North.C sits in the 2nd row and sits at one of the extreme end. The immediate neighbor of C faces B. F sits 2nd to the left of B. H sits in row 1 but doesn’t sit at any extreme ends. E faces G who doesn’t sits in row 2. A sits second to the right of J. D does not faces north.
Directions (30-35): Study the following information and answer the given questions.
In a certain code language,
‘that basket knowledge devil’ is written as ‘am oc eh xm,
‘devil is a burst waste’ is written as ‘xm hm al as xo’,
‘rival knowledge devil’ is written as ‘xm eh lk’ and
‘basket is waste of rival’ is written as ‘lk hm oc ez xo’. (All codes are two-letter codes only.)