Directions (1-5): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions:
Eight cars P1, Q1, R1, S1, T1, U1, V1 and W1 are participating in a race. All are standing at a distance of 1m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m and 6m from their immediate neighbours but not necessarily in the same order.Two cars are at a same distance of 5m from their immediate neighbours. Car Q1 is 3m left of car R1 and 6m away from car U1. Car Q1 is standing immediately between car T1 and car V1 at 5m and 2m respectively. Car W1 is 4m left of car T1. Car R1 is second to the left of Car S1. Car on the extreme left is 10m away from T1.
- How many cars are there in between cars ‘T1’ and ‘S1’?
- Which car will be met first, if car ‘R1’ starts moving in the West direction?
P1V1Q1S1None of theseOption B
- What is the shortest distance between car ‘U1’ and car ‘W1’?
10m15m5m20mNone of theseOption B
- What is the position of car ‘S1’ with respect to car ‘Q1’?
EastNorthSouthWestNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following cars are on the extreme ends?
R1 and S1U1 and V1P1 and S1Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Who is sitting between Elvish and Banya?
GarimaDeekshaFarahCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Who is sitting second to the right of Elvish?
AnveshaBanyaGarimaCannot be detertminedNone of theseOption C
- How many of them are facing the centre of the table?
2351Cannot be determinedOption E
- Who is sitting to the left of Ceon?
AnveshaBanyaElvishDeekshaNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following is sitting opposite to Banya?
AnveshaGarimaCeonCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
Directions (6-10): Eight members of a family of three generations are sitting around a circular table. Each couple has at least one child and not all of them are facing towards the centre of the table.Anvesha is the son of Banya whose daughter – in – law is Elvish.Ceon is sitting adjacent to Anvesha and her grandson is Heera.Members of each couple are sitting adjacent to each other and both of them are facing towards the centre or facing away from the centre.Banya’s granddaughter Garima is sitting to the left of Deeksha, who is facing towards centre.Elvish, the wife of Farah, is sitting in a position opposite her brother-in-law and both of them are facing either towards the centre or away from the centre.The son of Anvesha is sitting in a position opposite his grandmother and both of them are facing away from the centre.