Directions (1-6): Study the following information to answer the given questions:
A , B, C , D, E , F , G and H are four married couples sitting in a circle facing the center. The professions of the males within the group are Writer , Banker , Developer and Teacher. Each man likes different fruits namely viz, Mango , Apple , Grapes and Cherry. Each woman likes different colours namely viz, Orange , Blue , Yellow and Green. Among the males, D, the Banker and H, the Teacher are sitting together. D is not the Teacher. The Banker’s wife sits immediate right to the Developer and each man is seated beside his wife. G, the wife of the Writer is seated second to the right of H. F is seated between G and H. B is the wife of the Developer. C is not the Developer. E is a male. The one who likes Orange and the one who likes Blue are immediate neighbours of each other. The one who likes Apple and the one who likes Grapes are immediate neighbours of each other. There are two persons sit between the one who likes Apple and Cherry. Only one sits between the one who likes Mango and Grapes. A does not like Green.
- The wifes of which two husbands are immediate neighbours of each other?
EDGFDHHCNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following statements is true?
B likes BlueA likes OrangeF is the husband of CBoth a and b are trueAll are falseOption E
- Four of the following are alike in a certain way based on their seating position in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to the true?
- What is the position of A with respect to the one who likes orange?
3rd to the right2nd to the leftImmediate right4th to the leftCannot be determinedOption D
- Who among the following likes Mango?
ACDENone of theseOption D
- Who among the following is a Developer?
EThe one who likes MangoBCBoth a and bOption E
- Each of the six schools, W , X ,Y , Z , U and V of the same class has different number of students. Only V has more number of students than Z. X has more number of students than U but less than W. Y has more number of students than both U and W. The school having the third highest number of students has 50 students. U has 10 students.If the number of students in schools Y + V is 66 more than the number of students in school U, how many of students are there in school V?
26212535None of theseOption A
- Who among the following is the father of Quasi?
TanmayRiyaEither Xylo or RiyaXyloCannot be determinedOption D
- Who among the following is the sister-in-law of Unnati?
- How is Riya related to Tanmay?
FatherFather in lawSon in lawBrotherCannot be determinedOption B
Directions (8-10): Study the following information and answer the questions:
Priyal is the daughter of Quasi. Riya has only two children – Priyal and Srikant. Tanmay is the brother of Unnati. Srikant is married to Vikram. Riya has only two daughters. Wiren is the mother of Quasi. Tanmay is married to Priyal. Wiren is married to Xylo. Riya is the son of Yami.