Directions(1-5):Study the following information to answer the given questions:
Seven people Akansha, Banya, Ceon, Diksha, Priyal, Queen and Rajshri were born in different years 1988, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2001 and 2006 and also in different countries – Russia , India , Pakistan , Nepal , Japan , Bhutan and China, but not necessarily in the same order. They are born in the same month and their age is calculated as in the same month of 2018. Akansha was born in an even numbered year. Only three people were born between Akansha and the one born in Bhutan. Only one person was born between Banya and the born in Bhutan. Only four people were born between Banya and Ceon. No one was born between Ceon and the one the born in Pakistan. Ceon was born after the one who born in Pakistan. As many people were born between Diksha and the one born in Bhutan as between Diksha and one born in Pakistan. Only two people were born between Diksha and the one who born in Russia. Akansha was not born in Russia. No one was born between Priyal and Queen. Queen was born neither in Bhutan nor in Russia. The one born in Nepal was born in one of the years after Rajshri but not in 2006. Only one person was born between the one who born in China and the one who born in India. Diksha was not born in India .
- How many people were born between Priyal and the one born in India?
1234No oneOption E
- Akansha was born in which of the following country?
IndiaJapanChinaBhutanNone of theseOption B
- What is the age difference between Queen and the one who born in Nepal?
- As per the given arrangement, Rajshri is related to Japan in the same way as Queen is related to China. Following the same pattern, to which of the following country is Diksha related?
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and hence they form a group. Which one of the following does not belong to the group?
- If total age of DZ & BZ is 82 years, then what is the age of BZ?
- How is second oldest person related to the second youngest person in the family?
MotherGrandfatherGrandmotherSon in lawDaughter in lawOption C
- How many persons are older than second youngest person in family?
- What is the possible age of Queen ?
52 yrs29 yrs39 yrs37 yrsNone of theseOption D
- How is AZ related to GZ ?
MotherFatherSon in lawNone of theseCannot be determinedOption E
Directions(6-10):Study the following information to answer the given questions:
There are seven persons in a family AZ, BZ, QZ, DZ, EZ, RZ and GZ. All of them are related with each other in a order. Also each person has a different age. AZ is older than BZ but younger than EZ. The third oldest person in the family is 38 years old. BZ is the sister of AZ. QZ is the father of AZ. The third youngest person of the family is 35 years old. GZ is the oldest person of the family. BZ is the niece of RZ. RZ is the husband of EZ. GZ & DZ are married couple. QZ’s mother is 69 year old. QZ is younger than RZ. Oldest person of the family is a male member.