Directions (1-5): There are seven friends, namely P, Q, R, S, T, U and V. They all have different profession namely Teacher, Doctor, Sportsmen, Lawyer, Singer, Actor and Engineer. All of them go to church in a week starting from Monday to Sunday (of the same week) but not necessarily in the same order. Only one person goes to church on each day.The person, who is an Engineer, goes to temple before Udita, but after Thursday. More than two people go to church between the one who is Engineer and Rashi. The one who is Teacher, goes to church immediately before the one who is Actor. The one who is Lawyer goes to church immediately before Queen. Varsha does not go to church on Tuesday. Taruna goes to church on Thursday. Only one person goes to church between Taruna and the one who is Singer. Parul goes to church immediately after the one who is Singer. Only three people go to church between Parul and the one who is Sportsmen. Only two people go to church between the one who is Sportsmen and Udita.
- Who among the following is Doctor?
ParulQueenTarunaVarshaNone of theseOption A
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
- Which of the following is true about Shivani?
Shivani goes to church immediately after RashiShivani is SportsmenOnly two friends goes to church between Shivani and RashiAll are trueOnly a and b are trueOption A
- Taruna has which of the following profession?
LawyerTeacherSportsmenCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- As per the given arrangement Queen is related to the one who is Sportsmen in a certain way and Parul is related to the one who is Engineer , in the same way, Udita is related to?
The one who is lawyerThe one who is SportsmenThe one who is SingerThe one who is EngineerThe one who is DoctorOption A
- Distance between Ee and Gg is?
2m1m3m5mNone of theseOption A
- Distance between Ee and Ii is?
- Gg is in which direction with respect to Statue Ff?
North WestNorthSouth EastSouthNone of theseOption E
- Rashi is mother-in-law of Shiva who is sister-in-law of Queen. Parul is father of Queen, who is the only brother of Taruna. Parul is married to Rashi. How is Rashi related to Taruna?
AuntMotherFatherUncleNone of theseOption B
- Elvish is the son of Avni. Daksh is the son of Banya. Elvish is married to Ceon. Ceon is Banya’s daughter. How is Daksh related to Elvish?
UncleFatherBrother in lawMotherCannot be determinedOption C
Directions (6-8): Study the information given below carefully and answer the questions that follow:
Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg, Hh and Ii are nine statues. Cc is 2 m east of Bb. Aa is 1 m north of Bb and Hh is 2 m south of Aa. Gg is 1 m west of Hh while Dd is 3 m east of Gg. Ff is 2 m north of Dd. Ii is situated just in middle of Bb and Cc while Ee is just in middle of Hh and Dd.