Directions (1-5): Study the given information carefully and answer the given questions:
Seven students Mani, Nitesh, Oddy, Priyanshu, Queen, Rishi and Srikant live on seven different floors of a building but not necessarily in the same order. The lowermost floor of the building is numbered one, the one above that is numbered two and so on till the topmost floor is numbered seven. Each of them got different percentages in their examination viz. 64%, 69%, 74%, 79%, 84%, 89%, 94% but not necessarily in the same order.The one who got 74% lives on the floor numbered 3. Only one person lives between Oddy and the one who got 74%. The one who got 89% lives immediately above Oddy. Only one person lives between the one who got 89% and the one who got 69%. The number of people living between Oddy and the one who got 69% is the same as that between the one who got 89% and Rishi. Nitesh lives on an odd-numbered floor. Nitesh got 15 % more than the one who lives on floor number 4. Only two people live between Queen and the one who got 84%. The one who got 79% lives on one of the floors below Queen but not on floor number 2. Only two people live between Mani and Srikant. The one who got 64% lives immediately below Mani.
- How many people live between Srikant and Nitesh?
- Who amongst the following live(s) between Priyanshu and the one who got 64 %?
Both Queen and SrikantOnly SrikantBoth Rishi and the one who got 64%Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- As per the given arrangement, four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
- Which of the following statements is true with respect to the given arrangement?
Nitesh lives on 7th floorMani lives on 5th floorQueen got 89%Both a and b are trueAll are trueOption A
- If Oddy is related to 74% and Queen is related to 94%, then in the same way Srikant is related to?
84%64%94%Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- As per the following arrangements, which of the following statements is not true with respect to F ?
F is 2nd to left of JF faces SouthF is between L and MF is 4th to right of GAll are trueOption A
- How many person sit on the left of G ?
- What is the position of I with respect to F ?
Immediate left4th to left3rd to rightCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following is immediate neighbour of G?
F and JJ and IK and LM and LNone of theseOption B
- Four of the given five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and hence form a group. Which of them does not belong to that group .?
Directions (6-10): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Eight students F, G, H, I, J, K, L and M are seated in a straight line at an equal distance between each other, but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing north and some are facing south. J is an immediate neighbour of one who is sitting at an extreme end of the line. Only three people sit between J and L. I sits second to the right of L. I does not sit at an extreme end of the line. M sits on the immediate left of F. M is not an immediate neighbour of L. The immediate neighbour of F faces opposite directions.(i.e. If one neighbour faces north then other faces south and vice versa.) The persons sitting at the extreme ends faces opposite directions.(i.e. If one person faces north then other faces south and vice versa.)G sits second to the left of K. K faces north. K is not an immediate neighbour of J. The immediate neighbours of K faces same directions.(i.e. If one neighbour faces north then other also faces north and if one neighbour faces south then other also faces south).Both J and G face a direction opposite to that of I.(i.e. If I faces north then J and G faces south and vice-versa.)