Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions:
There are eight bankers D , E, F , G , H, Z , Y and X. They take a holiday in the months of April, May, June and October month but not necessarily in the same order. In each month, they take a holiday on dates 10th or 18th of the given month. Only one banker take a holiday on each date. Y will take a holiday in the month which has only 30 days. Three bankers will take a holiday between Y and E. Three bankers will take a holiday between X and D. Two bankers will take a holiday between X and E. Two bankers will take a holiday between Z and D. Three bankers will take a holiday between F and Z. H does not take a holiday on 18th of any of the given months. H will not take a holiday in the month of April and June. H will take a holiday after X.
- Who among the following will take a holiday on 10th April?
YXDENone of theseOption C
- How many employees will take a holiday between G and H?
312Cannot be determinedMore than 3Option A
- Who among the following will take holiday on 18th June?
- If D is related to E and X is related to Y, in the same way H is related to?
DFYZNone of theseOption B
- Z will take a holiday on which of the following dates?
18th October10th October10th April18th April18th MayOption E
- What is the code for ‘venom’?
abidoyalNone of theseOption D
- What does code ‘or’ stand for?
- Which of the following code is for ‘caroline molecule mammal’?
ev ab oyab ef evev es abCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- What is the code for ‘gas’?
akoyevorCannot be determinedOption A
- What is the code for ‘to’?
oyaborEither oy or abNone of theseOption A
Directions (6-10): Study the following information to answer the given questions:
‘gas me caroline’ is written a ‘ev ak or’,
‘caroline for him’ is written as ‘es ev id’,
‘for venom molecule’ is written as ‘ab id al’ and
‘molecule to me’ is written as ‘or ab oy’
One Thought to “Reasoning Test for IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelim Exam Set – 19”
This actually answered my downside, thank you!