Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully to answer the questions given below:
Seven persons A, B, C, D, E, F and G are living in different places viz. Pune, Nashik, Lucknow, Kanpur, Panna, Rewa and Satna not necessarily in the same order. Each one likes different animals i.e Rat, Dog, Cat, Cow, Buffalo, Camel and Bear not necessarily in the same order. E and F do not live in Lucknow and none of them likes Buffalo. B lives in Kanpur and he likes Cat. The one who lives in Rewa, likes Bear. G lives in Satna and he likes Cow, E does not live in Panna. C lives in Nashik and he does not like Rat or Buffalo. D likes Camel and he lives in Pune.
- C likes which of the following animals?
DogCatCamelBearCannot be determinedOption A
- Who among the following lives in Rewa?
AECDNone of theseOption B
- F likes which of the following animals?
DogBearRatBuffaloNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following lives in Lucknow?
BCEDNone of theseOption E
- Which of the following is the combination of person and the animal he/she likes is correct?
G-RatE-BearB-DogA-CamelAll are correctOption B
Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
In a certain code language,
‘burn is boat’ is written as ‘ap ad an’,
‘snort aero wine’ is written as ‘as ar at’,
‘boat aero blue’ is written as ‘al ad as’, and
‘some and burn’ is written as ‘ap ah aj’.
What is the code for ‘burn’?apaladasarOption A
- ‘some and snort’ will be written as which of the following?
aj ah atat ar ahaj ah arEither a or cCannot be determinedOption D
- What is the code for ‘some’?
ajahapCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
- What does ‘al’ stand for?
- What is the code for ‘snort’?
atarasEither a or bNone of theseOption D