Directions (1-4): Read the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
Point Fz is 3 m to the north of point Ez. Point Cz is 6 m to the south of point Dz. Shortest distance between Dz and Az is 8 m. Point Az is to the West of point Bz. Ramesh started walking from point Ez and after walking 4 m ahead he reached point Dz from where he kept on walking in the same direction from where he started and reached point Bz after walking 12 m. Point Az lies somewhere between point D and Bz in a straight line.
- What is the shortest distance between point Dz and Fz?
5m2m1m4mNone of theseOption A
- In which direction did Ravi started his journey?
WestEastNorthSouthNone of theseOption B
- What is the shortest distance between point Cz and Az?
11m12m10m14mCannot be determinedOption C
- Which of the following two points are farthest from each other?
Az and FzFz and BzFz and CzEz and BzNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following is the oldest?
Either Niharika or HimaniNiharikaJamineLaviniCannot be determinedOption A
- Kavya was born in which of the following months?
JanuaryJuneJulyCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
- Who among the following was born in March?
LaviniHimaniManishaJasmineNone of theseOption D
- How many persons were born between Jasmine and Lavini?
1032None of theseOption C
- How many minimum number of candidates can sit in the row?
58910None of theseOption B
- In which direction is Anvesha facing?
NorthWestSouth WestEastCannot be determinedOption D
Directions (5-7): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
Himani, Isha, Jasmine, Kavya, Lavini, Manisha and Niharika were born in different months of the same year. Jasmine is older than Isha, Kavya and Lavini. Only three of them are older than Manisha. Himani is older than Jasmine. Isha was born in May. The youngest person was born in August. Lavini is younger than Kavya. Jasmine was not born in February.
Directions (9-10): Study the given information carefully and answer the following questions:
A group of candidates are sitting in a row. Only three persons are sitting to the left of Anvesha. Only two persons are sitting between Anvesha and Banya. Both the immediate neighbours of Banya are facing West. Banya is not sitting at the end. Both the persons sitting between Anvesha and Banya are a direction opposite to Anvesha.