- Among Priya, Quetzal, Rashi, Shibi and Tanya each having a different height, Quetzal is taller than Shibi. Tanya is shorter than Priya. Rashi is taller than Quetzal but shorter than Tanya. Who among them is the longest?
QuetzalPriyaRashiShibiCannot be determinedOption B
- Shibi correctly remembers that his mother’s anniversary is before 17th but after 12th December whereas his brother correctly remembers that their mother’s anniversary is after 14th but before 18th December. On which day in December was their mother’s anniversary definitely?
14th15th16th15 th or 16thCannot be determinedOption D
- In a certain code, UFOE is written as ‘6%4#’ and KVMZ is written as ‘3@©7’. How is MFOK written in that code?
#%©46#64#%46©%43None of theseOption D
- STATEMENTS: Akansha @ Ceon, Banya # Ceon, Banya % Daryl
a)Banya © Akansha
b)Ceon % Daryl
c)Akansha @ DarylOnly a followsOnly c followsOnly b and c followsOnly b followsNone of theseOption B
- STATEMENTS: Lokesh © Mani, Mani $ Rakesh, Rakesh # Taruna
a)Lokesh # Taruna
b)Taruna @ Mani
c)Rakesh % LokeshOnly a followsOnly a and b followsOnly b followsOnly c followsAll followsOption E
- Who among following sits fourth to right of IDBI?
- Who is sitting third to the left of SBI?
HDFCICICIUBICannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Who among following sits immediate left of UBI?
PNBSBIBOBHDFCNone of theseOption E
- Who is second right to ICICI?
BOBHDFCICICIIDBINone of theseOption A
- How many banks are sitting between HDFC and PNB, when counting in clockwise direction from PNB?
Directions (4-5); In the following questions, the symbols @, ©, # $ and % are used with the following meanings.
‘M @ N’ means ‘M is neither smaller than nor equal to N’.
‘M © N’ means ‘M is not greater than N’.
‘M # N’ means ‘M is neither greater than nor equal to N’.
‘M $ N’ means ‘M is neither greater than nor smaller than N’.
‘M % N’ means ‘M is not smaller than N’.
Now, in each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the three conclusions a,b and c given below them is/are definitely true and mark your answer accordingly.
Directions (6-10): Study the information carefully and answer the question:
Eight banks-IDBI , BOB , IOB , PNB , SBI , UBI , ICIC and HDFC are sitting in a circle at equal distances. Three of them are facing toward the centre and other five are facing opposite to the centre of the circle. Two banks are sitting between HDFC and SBI and two are sitting between UBI and SBI. IOB is sitting to the second left of ICICI, who is facing the centre of the circle. BOB is facing the centre of the circle. BOB is sitting to the third right of UBI. PNB is not near to HDFC. IOB is sitting third to the left of PNB, who is second right of IDBI, who is facing opposite to the centre of the circle. SBI is not opposite to UBI and IOB. Immediate neighbor of UBI faces opposite direction (Opposite direction means if one of the neighbor of UBI faces towards the center then other neighbor of UBI faces opposite to center and vice-versa).