Directions(1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions:
Five items Apple, Banana, Cactus, Dates and Eggfruit will be delivered, each item on one day, from Monday to Saturday.Apple will be delivered before Eggfruit and Banana will be delivered before Dates.Banana and Dates will not be delivered on the first day.There will be one rest day (R).There will be a gap of two days between the days on which Dates and Banana will be delivered. Cactus will be delivered immediately before the rest day(R). The rest day(R) will not be the second or the fourth day.
- On which day will the Cactus be delivered?
WednesdayTuesdayFridayCannot be determinedNone of theseOption E
- How many days gap will be there between the days on which Eggfruit and Banana will be delivered?
- Which of the following is the correct statement?
Thrusday is the Rest Day(R).Banana will take place before that on AppleCactus will be immediately preceded by BananaApple will be delivered on tuesdayAll are trueOption C
- With reference to Apple, Eggfruit will be delivered on ?
immediately next dayafter a day’s gapthree days laterCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following is the correct sequence of the delivery of the items including the rest day (R)?
Banana,Apple,Cactus,Dates,Eggfruit,RestDay(R)Apple,Eggfruit,Banana,Cactus,RestDay(R),DatesEggfruit,Apple,RestDay(R),Cactus,Dates,BananaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- How many books were sold after the book D10?
1342None of theseOption D
- How many books were sold before the book F10?
- The book A10 was sold immediately after which book?
FridayWednesdayMondayCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- If Shubhra is the person who purchased the book sold on Wednesday, then the book purchased by her is which book?
C10A10D10E10None of theseOption A
- How many books were sold before E10?
1234No oneOption E
Directions(6-10): Read the following information and answer the questions:
Swami sold six books numbererd as— A10, B10, C10, D10, E10 and F10 — during Monday to Saturday, one book on each day. The book C10 was sold at least before three books.The book F10 was sold on Tuesday.Both the books B10 and E10 were sold at least before one book.The book D10 was sold immediately after the book C10. At least 4 books were sold after the book E10.