Directions (1-5): Eight professors Avni, Bani, Ceon, Divakar, Jackson, Kaloo, Lokesh and Myntra are sitting around a rectangular table in such a way that four persons sit on each of the four corners of the table and other four persons sit on the middle of each side. The one who sits at the corner of table faces opposite to center of table and the one who sits at the middle side of table faces towards the center of table. Persons sitting on opposite sides are exactly opposite to each other. Kaloo sits third to right of Bani. Only one person sits between Kaloo and Avni. Two persons sit between Avni and Lokesh. Divakar sits second to left of Lokesh. Jackson sits third to right of Ceon who does not sit adjacent to Avni. Myntra faces towards the center.
- Who is sitting opposite to Kaloo?
DivakarAvniCeonMyntraNone of theseOption D
- Who sits second to left of Divakar?
AvniBaniCeonJacksonCannot be determinedOption D
- How many persons sit between Jackson and Bani, when counted from right of Jackson?
1234None of theseOption E
- Who among following faces Avni?
CeonBaniDivakarKalooNone of theseOption A
- What is the position of Myntra with respect to Jackson ?
3rd to left4th to right5th to leftCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Who among following has highest amount?
AvniCeonDivakarFarahNone of theseOption D
- Who among following have possibly 20 rupee?
FarahElvishCeonAvniEither b or dOption E
- Who among following have possibly 40 rupee?
FarahCeonAvniCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- If any point X1 which is in south of point T1, then X1 is in which direction with respect to P1?
EastNorth EastWestCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
- Point S1 is in which direction with respect to Q1?
North westSouthSouth eastSouth WestNone of theseOption A
Directions (6-8): Six students Avni, Bani, Ceon, Divakar, Elvish and Farah have different amount of amount. Divakar has less money than Bani and Farah. Ceon has more amount than Elvish. Ceon has less amount than only two person. Elvish has more amount than only one person. Divakar has not the least amount of money. Bani has not the highest amount. The persons who have second highest and the third lowest amount have 50 rupee and 30 rupee respectively.
Directions (9-10): Point N1 is 8km to the west of Point O1. Point P1 is 4km to the south of Point O1. Point Q1 is 4km to the east of Point P1. Point R1 is 6km to the north of Point Q1. Point S1 is 8km to the west of Point R1. Point T1 is 2km to the south of Point S1.