Directions (1-5): Ten students are sitting in a row facing north. If its mentioned that a person is right or left to another person, then it does not necessarily mean immediate right or immediate left. Akansha is immediate left to Hina, who is not right to Banya and Ishika. Ishika is 4th from one of the ends. Three students are sitting between Ishika and Elvish. Ceon is left to both Jaya and Divya. Gauri is not left to Divya, who is not left to Farah. Only one person sits between Gauri and Farah.Banya is 3rd right to Elvish. Not more than four persons sit between Jaya and Gauri.
- Four of the following belongs to a group find the one that does not belong to that group?
- Which of the following is true according to the arrangement?
Elvish sits at one of the endsFarah is immediate right of DivyaMore than three students sits between Gauri and ishikaBanya is sitting right of CeonAll are trueOption D
- What is the position of Akansha with respect to Banya?
5th to the rightImmediate left5th to the leftImmediate rightNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following sits 2nd right to Divya?
ElvishFarahBanyaCeonNo oneOption E
- How many persons are sitting to the left of Ceon?
- As per the given arrangements, which of the following statements is not true with respect to R?
R faces SouthR is 4th to right of UR is 2nd to left of QR sits to right of SNone of theseOption B
- How many persons sit on the left of V?
0231None of theseOption B
- What is the position of P with respect to S?
3rd to left4th to leftImmediate right3rd to rightCannot be determinedOption A
- Who among the following sit at the extreme ends?
P and QR and SW and RCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Four of the given five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and hence form a group. Who among the following does not belong to that group?
Directions (6-10): Eight students P , Q, R ,S ,T ,U , V and W are seated in a row, but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing north and some are facing south. T is sitting at 2nd position from the extreme end of the row. S sits second to the right of V. S does not sit at an extreme end of the row. W is not an immediate neighbour of V. The immediate neighbours of P face opposite direction. The persons who are sitting at the extreme ends face opposite directions. Q sits second to the left of U. U does not face south. U is not an immediate neighbour of T. The immediate neighbours of U face same direction. Both T and Q faces in the same direction but opposite to that of S. Only three people sit between T and V. W sits on the immediate left of P.