Directions (1-5): A certain number of students are sitting in a row facing north. The number of students sitting between Akash and Garima is same as between Garima and Daksh. Akash and Daksh are left to Banya and not less than four students sit between them. Eight students are sitting to the left of Banya.Himani is immediate left to Garima. Two students sit between Elvish and Caryl, who is 3rd right to Farah. Only one student sits between Banya and Farah. Not more than ten sit between Daksh and the one who is immediate right to Elvish.
- How many students are sitting in the row?
10121511None of theseOption E
- How many students are sitting between Akash and Banya?
4567Cannot be determinedOption D
- If Vikash sits exactly between Himani and Daksh, then who among the following sits 4th right to Vikas?
CarylFarahAkashCannot be determinedBanyaOption E
- What is the position of Caryl w.r.t Daksh?
Immediate right5th to right4th to right7th to rightNone of theseOption D
- If Yash is 5th left to Garima, then how many students are sitting between Akash and Yash?
2134None of theseOption B
- How many persons are sitting between Ee and Ff?
- Which of the following is true regarding Dd?
Dd faces SouthDd faces NorthDd is an immedite neighbour of CcBoth a and cAll are falseOption B
- Four of the following belongs to a group find the one that does not belong to that group?
- Who among the following sits 4th left to Gg?
FfAaNone of theseCannot be determinedEeOption E
- Who among the following sits immediate left to Aa?
BbCcEeNo oneGgOption D
Directions (6-10): Eight friends Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg, and Hh are sitting in arrow such that some are facing north and some are facing south. Aa sits at one of the ends. Two persons sit between Aa and Ff, both face same direction. Hh is immediate left to Ff. Two persons sit between Ee and Cc but none of them sits at any end. Dd and Bb are immediate right to each other. More than four persons sit between Ee and Bb. Gg faces north and does not sits at any end and is not next to Ff. Cc faces same direction as Bb but opposite to Aa. Either Ee or Cc is next to Aa.Hh and Ee are immediate left to each other. Hh does not face south.