Directions (1-5): Study the information and answer the following questions:
In a certain code,
‘apple banana rat’ is written as ‘ts tg td’
‘rat is ant god’ is written as ‘tk td rc rn’
‘cane apple on tiger’ is written as ‘rs tg rg qp’,
‘banana on tiger is god’ is written as rs rg tk ts rc’
- What does ‘rc’ represent in this code?
tigerantisgodEither c or dOption E
- Which of the following is the code for ‘rat’?
rctktdCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following represents ‘apple banana rat’?
tg tk rcts tk rntg ts tdCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What may be the possible code for ‘cane love’ in the given code language?
Either a or brc rntd tkqp rnqp rfOption E
- Which of the following is the code for ‘on’?
rgrsrcrnCannot be detrminedOption E
- In which direction he is facing now?
EastWestNorth WestNorth eastNone of theseOption D
- If he turns 135 degree in anticlockwise direction from his final position. Then in which direction will he be facing?
WestEastNorth EastSouth EastCannot be determinedOption A
- What is the shortest distance between point C1 and E1?
5m10m7m8mNone of theseOption D
a)Some S is P.
b)All P is C.
c)No C is J.
a)Some S is C.
b) Some S is not J.
c) No P is J.
d) Some S are J.a does not followb does not followc does not followd does not followAll followsOption D
a)Some M are W.
b)Some W are E.
c)All E are J.
a) some W are J.
b) Some E can be M
c) Some M is J.
d) All M can be E.a does not followb does not followc does not followd does not followAll followsOption C
Directions (6-8): Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below:
Neelaksh started from point B1, he walked 5m towards east direction to reach point E1. From point E1, he turns 90 degree in anticlockwise direction and walked 3 m to reach point D1. From point D1, he takes left turn and walks 5m to reach point A1 from where he turned 135 degrees towards his right and walked a certain distance to reach point C1 which is in line with point D1 and E1.
Directions (9-10): Questions given below consists of three statements followed by five conclusions. Consider the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions does not logically follow from the given statements using all statements together.