Directions (1-5): Eight cartons Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg and Hh are place one above the other in any particular order. Carton no. 1 is at the bottom and carton no. 8 is at the top. Three cartons are placed between Aa and Bb. Carton Hh is placed immediately below Aa. There are two cartons between Hh and Gg. There are as many cartons between Cc and Dd as between Hh and Bb. Carton Cc is kept above Dd. Carton Ee is kept immediately below carton Dd. Three cartons are there between Ee and Ff.
- How many boxes are there above carton Gg?
- Which of the following boxes is kept at the top?
EeCcDdBbNone of theseOption D
- Choose the odd one out?
- Which of the following cartons is kept between Ff and Aa?
- How many cartons are there between Gg and Ee?
2145None of theseOption C
- How many friends sits between R and D?
1432None of theseOption B
- How many friends sit in the row?
910128None of theseOption A
- What is the position of P with respect to R?
3rd to the rightImmediate right4th to the rightImmediate leftNone of theseOption C
- Townhall B is in which direction with respect to townhall C?
WestEastSouth WestNorth EastCannot be determinedOption C
- Townhall C is in which direction with respect to townhall N?
NorthEastWestCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
Directions (6-8): A certain number of friends are seated in a row. The row is arranged in a vertical manner and all are facing to north direction. R sits fourth from the left end of the row. There are two friends sit between R and S. P sits immediate right of S. There are as many friends sit between P and S as sit between D and P. D does not sit to the left of R.
Directions (9-10): Townhall A is to the North of townhall B and to the West of townhall C. Townhall M is to the west of townhall C and north of townhall O. Townhall B is to the southeast of townhall M and to the northwest of townhall N, which is to the east of townhall O.