Directions (1-4): Study the information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Eight students M , N , O , P , Q , R , S and T have different heights in cm. Only three persons are shorter than P. Either R or Q have 2nd highest and lowest height. O is the tallest. T is taller than S. Both T and S are either just taller or just shorter to P. M is taller than N, which is taller than Q.
- Who among the following is 4th tallest?
QRNONone of theseOption E
- How many persons are taller than N?
2143None of theseOption E
- If M is 154 cm and P is 120 cm, what may be the height of T?
162 cm149 cm112 cm113 cmNone of theseOption B
- If the difference between the shortest person and the 3rd shortest person is 50cm and the shortest person is 130 cm, then what would be the height of R?
100 cm80 cm60 cm110 cmData inadequateOption E
- In a family of 5 members consisting of two generations only, Ceon is son of Bani, who is not wife of Avni. Evram is aunt of Daryl, who is son of Avni. How is Bani related to Daryl?
FatherMotherSon in lawMother in lawCannot be determinedOption A
- How is F5 related to A5’s niece?
SonMotherDaughterFatherNone of theseOption E
- Who is daughter-in-law of G5’s grandfather?
A5F5B5Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- In the family of 9 persons, Omni and Yashi are married couple and Mani is the son of Himani, who is married to Kavya. Kavya is the grandfather of Jaya, whose maternal grandfather is married to Akansha. Garima has only one son and one daughter. Taruna is a person. Mani is brother-in-law of Yashi. Garima is the father of Yashi, who is daughter-in-law of Himani. How is Taruna related to Jaya?
Paternal UncleMaternal UncleAuntFatherNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following persons sits extreme end of the row?
O and PM and NQ and OS and ONone of theseOption C
- Who sits third to the right of P?
Directions (6-7): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
There are six members in a family i.e. A5, F5, D5, B5, C5, and G5. Among them only one married couple and only two males. A5, who is unmarried, and F5 are siblings. B5’s husband has only one child. G5 is niece of F5 and D5 is father of F5. C5 is the only son of D5.
Directions (9-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions which follow.
Eight students namely M ,N ,O ,P ,Q ,R , S and T are sits in the row faces south directions. P sits second to the right of O, who sits one of the extreme ends of the row. Three persons sit between T and S. Neither T nor S sits on the extreme end of the row. M sits second to the right of N. T sits second to the left of R, who is not near to M.