Directions(1-5): C , D, E , F ,G ,H ,I and J are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four sit in the middle of each of the four sides. The ones who sit at the four corners face the centre while those who sit in the middle of the sides face outside. C sits second to the left of I. E sits fourth to the right of his wife and his wife is not an immediate neighbour of C or I. Two females sit in the middle of the sides and two at the corners. Only F sits between D and J. I sits in the middle of one of the sides. J is the husband of C. D sits third to the right of her husband. G is a male. D does not sit at any of the corners.
- How many people sit between D and E when counted in anti-clockwise direction from D?
0132More than 3Option D
- Who amongst the following is the wife of E?
CDGFCannot be determinedOption D
- Who amongst the following is D’s husband?
GIJHNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following is true with respect to the given seating arrangement?
Both c and d are trueC sits in the centre of one of the sides of the square tableH is a maleI is a male and sits opposite to GAll are trueOption B
- What is the position of G with respect to E?
2nd to the left3rd to the right2nd to the rightImmediate leftNone of theseOption C
- A attended the meeting in the same month with?
EFDGNone of theseOption D
- B attended the meeting on?
10th May9th June10th March10th SeptemberCannot be determinedOption D
- How many students attended the meeting before D?
2103None of theseOption C
- How many students attended the meeting after E?
4265None of theseOption C
- Who attended the meeting on 10th May ?
Directions(6-10): Eight students A , B ,C ,D E, F, G and H attended conference in the months of March , May , June and September. In each month, the conference will be conducted on either 9th or 10th of the month. Not more than two students attend the conference on same month. B attended the conference on 10th of the month which has only 30 days. Only three students have attended conference between B and C. No one is attended the conference between A and C. A did not attend the conference in May. Only two students have conference between the conference of A and E. D attended the conference on one of the days before E. Both F and H attended the conference on same date. F has attended the conference before H but not in June.