Directions (1-5): Seven students Shivashish, Parul, Lokesh, Queen, Rani, Madhu and Ishita live on different floors in the same building having seven floors numbered one to seven. (The first floor is numbered one, the floor above it is numbered two and so on and the topmost floor is numbered as seven.) Three persons live between Ishita and Madhu. Madhu lives on one of the the floor above Shivashish, who does not live on an odd-numbered floor. Parul neither lives neither on odd number nor topmost floor. Ishita does not live below Parul’s floor. Only one person lives between Queen and Parul. Two persons live between Rani and Shivaashish. Queen lives neither on the first floor nor on the fourth floor.
- Who lives on the floor just above Madhu?
LokeshQueenParulRaniNone of theseOption C
- How many persons live between Lokesh and Parul?
2134None of theseOption A
- Which of the following pairs live on the first floor and the topmost floor respectively?
Lokesh and QueenQueen and ParulLokesh and IshitaIshita and QueenNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following lives on the topmost floor?
QueenParulIshitaLokeshNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following combinations is true?
1st floor-Shivashish4th floor-Rani3rd floor-Madhu6th floor-IshitaNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following is the code for ‘India’?
- Which of the following word is coded as ‘te’?
catratbananaeagleNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following is the code of ‘Apple’?
bgloweuiNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following word is coded as ‘ij’?
applerateaglecatNone of theseOption D
- What would be the code of ‘Eagle banana India’?
ui lo teui tr bgte tr uiCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions:
In a certain code language,
‘Cat rat apple may’ is coded as ‘we lo ij bg’
‘Eagle banana rat apple’ is coded as ‘lo ui te we”
‘Eagle India apple may’ is coded as ‘lo ui bg tr’