Directions (1-5): Six candidates Jaya, Kalu, Lemon, Manushi, Nitesh, and Oman live in a 7 floor building ground floor is number one above the floor number two and so on but not necessary in the same order. One of the floors is vacant. Kalu lives one of the odd number floors above the floor number 4. There are three floors between Kalu and Nitesh. There are two people lives between Nitesh and the vacant floor. Lemon is not the neighbor of Kalu and lives an odd number floor but not on floor number 1. Lemon lives just above the floor on which Oman lives. Jaya lives an odd numbered floor above the floor number 3.
- Which of the following floor is vacant floor?
- On which of the following floor does Oman live?
- How many candidate live between Lemon and Jaya?
1342Cannot be determinedOption D
- Who among the following lives on the ground floor?
OmanCannot be determinedManushiNone of theseNiteshOption E
- Who among the following lives immediate below the floor on which Jaya lives?
OmanKaluManushiNiteshNone of theseOption C
- If Elvish sits between Daryl and Farah, then what is the position of Farah with respect to Avni?
2nd to right5th to right7th to right7th to leftNone of theseOption E
- How many candidates can sit in a row?
9111012Cannot be determinedOption D
- What is the position of Elvish with respect to Daryl?
2nd to the right3rd to the leftImmediate rightCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- What is the direction of Hari’s final position with respect to Rajshri’s Initial position?
EastNorthSoutheastSouthNone of theseOption C
- What is the shortest distance between the Hari’s starting point and Rajshri’s Final point?
3km3km2.5 km4km3√2 kmOption E
Directions(6-8): There are some students sitting in a row facing in North direction. Two students sit between Ceon and Elvish. Four students sit between Ceon and Daryl. Banya is a neighbour of Daryl. Only five students sit to the right of Ceon. As many students sit between Ceon and Elvish as sit between Banya and Elvish. Avni sits third from one of extreme ends of the row and is not neighbour of Daryl. Only three students sit to the left of Elvish.
Directions (9-10): Rajshri starts from his home, walks 4 km towards the north, takes a right turn and walks 3 km. He then takes right turn, walks 7 km and stops. Hari also starts from Rajshri’s home, walks 3 km towards the south, then takes a left turn and walks 7 km before stopping.