Directions (1-5): Study the following information to answer the given question.
In a certain code language,
‘rat dog cat pet’ is written as ‘us as cn ik’,
‘travel pet sunday sun’ is written as ‘hp ra it ad’,
‘dead sun cat can’ is written as ‘it ig ik om’,
‘can goat sunday rat’ is written as ‘oz cn hp ig’.
- What is the code for ‘dog’?
omigozusNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following is the code for ‘travel can cat’?
it us aroz ar usCannot be determinedik ar igNone of theseOption D
- What does ‘om’ stand for?
ratcatpetdeadNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following is represented by the code ‘ad hp cn’?
rat sunday traveltravel can goatrat pet sundayCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What is the code for “can”?
usitigCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What is the direction of city Q2 with respect to city A2?
North westEastSouth eastCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What is the direction of city B2 with respect to city D2?
NorthSouth EastWestNorth eastSouth westOption E
- What may be the length of F1?
- Which handle has the longest length?
B1A1F1D1None of theseOption C
- If E1 is 5 m length and B1 is 6 m length then what would be the length of D1?
167219None of theseOption B
Directions (6-7): City A2 is 13 m towards the south west of city D2. A bus starts from city A2, travels 10 m towards north and takes a right turn. After taking the right turn, it travels 5 m and reaches city B2. From city B2 the bus takes a right turn again, travels 21 m and reaches city Q2. City B2 is in line with city D2 and city A2.
Directions (8-10): There are six handle in a table A1, B1, C1, D1, E1 and F1 they have different length but not necessarily in the same order. E1 is greater than C1 but less than D1 and B1. A1 is greater than D1 and B1. A1 is not longest wire. A1 is 15 cm long and C1 is 4 m long.