- Study the following information and answer the given questions:
Eight persons are sitting in a straight line equidistant from each other, but not necessarily in the same order. Each of them like some colours. Some of them are facing south while some are facing north.More than four persons sit left of Riya who likes yale colour. Akash sits one of the extreme end and facing north. Four persons sit between Akash and Caryl. The one who likes grey colour sits immediate right of Riya. Banya sits third to the right of the one who likes pale colour and second to the right of the one who likes beige colour. Two persons sit between Priyal and Queen and none of them likes grey colour. Dinesh sits fourth to the left of Srikant and immediate left of the one who likes gamout colour. Priyal likes black colour and facing south direction. Riya facing same direction of Akash and Queen but opposite to Caryl. Banya is neither neighbour of Caryl nor sits at extreme end. Queen likes white colour sits immediate right of the one who likes ruby colour.
Who among the following person likes pale colour?CarylBanyaQueenPriyalAkashOption A
- Who among the following sits third to the left of Dinesh?
The one who likes beige colorThe one who likes gamout colorPriyalCarylNone of theseOption A
- How many persons sit between Banya and Riya?
2431None of theseOption C
- Who among the following is immediate neighbour of Queen?
SrikantCarylPriyalDineshBoth a and dOption E
- How many persons are facing north direction?
- Study the information and answer the questions:
Eight friends i.e. Akansha, Brijesh, Common, Daryl, Elli, Farooq, Girish and Harsh live on eight different floor of the building such that ground floor is no. 1 and top floor is 8. All information is not necessarily in same order.More than four persons live below Daryl. One person live between Daryl and Farooq. Akansha lives on odd number floor. Two persons sit between Akansha and Common. Elli lives on third floor. Harsh lives just above floor of Brijesh. Common lives below Akansha. Farooq does not live below Akansha.
How many persons live between Girish and Brijesh?3124None of theseOption A
- Who among the following person lives on 7th floor?
DarylCommonAkanshaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following lives on just above 3rd floor?
CommonBrijeshDarylEither a or bNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following statement is true about Daryl?
More than 4 person live between Daryl and BrijeshDaryl lives on odd floorDaryl lives just above GirishThree person live above DarylAll are trueOption C
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?