- Study the following information and answer the questions:
A certain number of friends are sitting in a linear row and facing towards North direction. Tanu sits second from one of the extreme ends of the row. Three persons are sitting between Tanu and Pratyush. One person sits between Pratyush and Rashi. As many persons sits to the right of Tanu as there are to the left of Vimal. Queen sits fourth to the right of Vimal. Two persons are sitting between Pratyush and Vimal. Vimal does not sits next to Tanu. Three persons sit between Queen and Unnati. Vimal does not sits next to Rashi. Not more than one person sits between Pratyush and Queen.
What is the total number of friends are sitting in the row?10891112Option A
- What is the position of Pratyush?
9th from the right5th from the left7th from the left2nd from the rightNone of theseOption B
- How many friends are sitting between Vimal and Tanu?
- Who among the following sits to the immediate right of Tanu?
PratyushUnnatiRashiQueenNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following sits exactly between Pratyush and Rashi?
VimalQueenTanuUnnatiNone of theseOption B
- Study the following information and answer the question:
Manish, Nitesh, Ojasvee, Pratyush, Queen, Rashi, Jaya and Kamna are sitting in a straight line but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing south while some are facing north. Only two people sit to the right of Manish. Nitesh sits third to the left of Manish. Only one person sits between Nitesh and Rashi. Rashi sits to the immediate right of Queen. Only one person sits between Queen and Kamna. Both the immediate neighbours of Nitesh face the same direction. Manish faces north. Ojasvee sits third to the left of Rashi. Nitesh faces the opposite direction of Manish. Jaya does not sit at any of the extremes ends of the line. Pratyush faces the same direction as Queen. Both Jaya and Ojasvee face the opposite direction of Kamna.
How many persons in the given arrangement are facing north?4123None of theseOption A
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way, and so form a group. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
Queen and RashiNitesh and JayaKamna and JayaNitesh and ManishPratyush and OjasveeOption B
- What is the position of Rashi with respect to Kamna?
3rd to the rightImmediate leftImmediate right2nd to the leftNone of theseOption A
- Who amongst the following sits exactly between Kamna and Queen?
NiteshJayaRashiCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Who is sitting 2nd to the right of Nitesh?
JayaKamnaPratyushQueenNone of theseOption C