- Study the following information and answer the questions:
There are a certain number of persons sitting in a row and all of them are facing north. Akansha sits fourth to the left of Shivani. Shivani sits second to the left of Dinesh. Three persons sit between Dinesh and Kamna. Ojasvee and Varsha are immediate neighbors of each other. Mani sits fifth to the right of Shivani. Mani is sitting at an extreme end. Varsha sits immediate left of Mani. Rashi sits third to the right of Akansha. No one sits to the left of Akansha.
How many persons are sitting in the row?101191213Option A
- Who sits third to the right of Shivani?
OjasveeAkanshaKamnaVarshaNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following statement is true?
5 persons are sitting to left of DineshMnai sits 2nd to right of OjasveeOjasvee sits 4th to right of ShivaniRashi sits immediate right of ShivaniAll are trueOption B
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group, which of the following does not belong to the group?
Akansha and KamnaShivani and DineshDinesh and VarshaRashi and DineshOjasvee and ManishOption D
- If Rashi and Varsha interchange their position, who among the following sit third to the right of Varsha?
- Study the information and answer the question:
Nine freinds are living in a building on 9 different floors, in such a way ground floor is numbered as 1 and top floor is numbered as 9. Elvish lives on an odd number floor above the floor number 5. There are two persons live between Elvish and Garima. Banya lives on odd number floor but not immediate above and immediate below Garima. There are as many persons live between Garima and Farah as live between Garima and Kamna. Farah lives below Garima. Himani live on ground floor. There is one person lives between Caryl and Elvish. Diksha does not live on an even number floor. Akansha lives on even numbered floor but above on 2nd floor.
Which of the following is true with respect to Akansha as per the given arrangement?Akansha lives on an even numbered floorOnly 3 freinds live above AkanshaOnly 1 freind live between Akansha and GarimaOnly 3 freinds live between Akansha and HimaniAll are trueOption A
- On which of the following floor number does Diksha live?
1st3rd4th5thNone of theseOption B
- Who lives on the floor immediately below Caryl?
GarimaAkanshaBanyaDikshaNone of theseOption A
- How many persons live between the floors on which Himani and Garima live?
2134More than 4Option A
- Who lives on the floor numbered 5?
FarahHimaniGarimaBanyaNone of theseOption E