- Study the following information to answer the given questions:
Twelve friends are sitting in two parallel rows containing six people each in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row-1, Kamna, Lokesh, Mani, Nitesh, Oman and Priyanka are sitting and all of them are facing South. In row-2, Avinash, Brijesh, Castle, Dinesh, Ekta and Farah are sitting and all of them are facing North. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement, each member of a row faces another member of the other row. Castle sits third to the right of Brijesh. Brijesh faces Priyanka and Priyanka does not sit at any of the extreme ends of the lines. Nitesh sits third to the right of Mani. Farah faces Kamna. The one facing Kamna sits third to the right of Dinesh. Oman and Dinesh does not sit at the extreme ends of the lines. Avinash is not an immediate neighbour of Brijesh and Priyanka is not an immediate neighbour of Nitesh.
Who among the following sits opposite to Mani?EktaAvinashBrijeshFarahNone of theseOption A
- How many persons sit between Avinash and Farah?
- Who among the following sits third to the left of Priyanka?
AvinashFarahLokeshEktaNone of theseOption C
- What is the position of E with respect to Dinesh?
2nd to the left2nd to the rightImmediate leftImmediate rightNone of theseOption B
- Which among the following persons sit opposite to the one who sits second to the right of Mani?
DineshAvinashCastleEktaNone of theseOption A
- Study the following information and answer the given questions.
Avinash walked for 3 km, then took a right turn and walked 5 km, then a left turn and walked 4 km. and again took a right turn and walked 6 km. He then took three consecutive left turns and walked 7 km, 15 km and 4 km respectively.
If Avinash is now facing west direction, then in which direction did he started walking initially?EastWestNorth WestSouth EastNone of theseOption A
- What is the shortest distance between the initial and final point of Avinash?
2052√295√30None of theseOption C
- In which direction is the final point with respect to initial point?
North EastWestSouth westCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Study the following information and answer the given questions:
Each of six boxes Pz, Qz, Rz, Sz, Tz, and Uz contains different no. of pencils. Box Sz contains less number of pencils than only two boxes. Box Pz contains more number of pencils than box Rz but less than box Uz. Box Rz does not contain least number of pencils. Box Uz contains less number of pencils than Box Qz. The box which contain third lowest number of pencils contain 21 pencils.
If total number of pencils in Box Pz and Qz together is 113, then how many pencils does Qz contain?82701109098Option A
- Which of the following box contains the third lowest number of pencils?
RzPzUzTzNone of theseOption B