- Study the following information and answer the questions:
In a certain code language
‘earn summon position’ is written as ‘oy ov an’,
‘barber lemon money’ is written as ‘as ar at’,
‘position lemon locus’ is written as ‘al ov as’, and
‘roast number earn’ is written as ‘oy ah aj’.
What is the code for ‘earn’?oyajarasNone of theseOption A
- ‘roast number barber’ can be written as which of the following?
aj ah atat ar ahah aj arEither a or cNone of theseOption D
- What is the code for ‘roast’? ajoyalCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
- What does ‘al’ stand for? locussummonnumberroastpositionOption A
- What is the code for ‘lemon’?
oyahasEither a or bNone of theseOption C
- Study the follwing and answer the questions:
For a certain code,
“Secret parrot hustle common” is written as “fo la bu na”,
“Common weom hustle bareen dust” is written as “jo ke la si na”,
“Secret Pickle dust toast” is written as “ya si bu zo”
“Pickle forum common weom” is written as “na ya go ke”
What does ‘ke’ stand for?weomsecretcommontoastNone of theseOption A
- What is the code for ‘Parrot’? lafobuEither a or bNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following represents ‘Pickle hustle bareen dust’? si jo ke sijo si la yaya si jo zoCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- What does ‘zo’ stand for? pickletoastdustbareenNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following may represent ‘Secret Pickle ice toast’? ya zo wo buzo ya wo gozo ya ke buEither a or bNone of theseOption A