- Study the following information and answer the given questions:
In a certain code language
‘rust ice varsity common’ is written as ‘jla jta jja jsa’,
‘lemon double ankle rust’ is written as ‘jja jpa jra jda’
and ‘parrot ice varsity lemon’ is written as ‘jda jta jfa jla’.
What is the code for ‘common’?jtajsajraEither a or bNone of theseOption B
- ‘rust lemon parrot’ can be coded as which of the following?
jda jra jtajda jja jfajra jpa jtaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- What is the code for ‘double’?
jrajfajpaEither jra or jpaNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following is the code for ‘parrot’?
jpajtajfaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What does ‘jta’ stand for?
lemonparrotcommonrustNone of theseOption E
- Read the following information and answer the questions:
Eight professors Ankur, Brajendra, Castle, Dharmendra, Elvish, Faizan, Gaurav, and Hiten are seating in a row, some are facing north while some are facing south but not necessarily in the same order.Castle sits third to the left of Faizan who sits one of the extreme ends of the row. Only three persons are sitting between Elvish and Hiten. Brahjendra sits second to the right of the one who sits second to the left of Dharmendra. Ankur sits third right of Gaurav who is an immediate neighbour of Castle. Gaurav is facing north. Dharmendra is not an immediate neighbour of Ankur. Castle is facing opposite direction of Faizan and Ankur. Hiten sits third to the right of Brajendra. Elvish is facing same direction of Gaurav but opposite to Hiten.
Who among the following sits second to the left of Gaurav?HitenAnkurCastleDharmedraNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits third to the right of the one who sits second to the left of Hiten?
DharmendraCastleFaizanCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- How many professor are facing north?
- What is the position of Elvish with respect to Castle?
3rd to the right2nd to the rightImmediate leftCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits second to the left of Dharmendra?
CastleAnkurGauravEither a or bNone of theseOption A