- Study the given information and answer the following question:
Az is 13 m west of point Bz. Dz is 4 m south of Bz. Cz is east of 9 m of Mz. Tz is 12 m west of Dz. Yz is 16 m north of Cz. Yz is 2 m west of Az.
What is the direction of Cz with respect of Tz?North WestNorth EastSouthWestNone of theseOption E
- In which direction of Az with respect to Tz?
North WestSouthEastNorth EastNone of theseOption A
- Study the following information and answer the given questions:
Point Sx is 40 m towards the North of Point Px. Point Qx is 15 m towards the West of point Sx. Point Ux is 25 m towards the West of point Sx. Point Tx is 20 m towards the South of point Qx. Point Rx is 15 m towards the East of point Tx. Point Vx is 15 m towards the West of point Px.
Which of the following points are in a straight line?Tx,Vx,QxUx,Qx,RxPx,Qx,UxCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Px is in which direction with respect to Rx?
North WestSouthNorth EastEastNone of tehseOption B
- If a person walks 10 m towards East from point Ux and then takes a right turn, which of the following points would he reach first?
- Study the following information and answer the questions:
In a certain code language,
‘summon over lemon hover’ is written as ‘lc as kn oj’,
‘common ice ink haste’ is written as ‘ah af sr ad’,
‘hover haste over common’ is written as ‘as sr lc ad’ and
‘summon hover ink common’ is written as ‘lc af oj ad’.
What is the code for ‘hover haste’ in the given code language?lc srlc afoj adCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- What is the code for ‘ice’ in the given code language?
srahadEither a or bNone of theseOption B
- What does the code ‘oj’ stand for in the given code language?
icesummoninkhasteNone of theseOption B
- What is the code for ‘common’ in the given code language?
adsrafCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- ‘kn af ad’ is the code for which of the following?
lemon ink commonice summon overice over lemonCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A