- Study the following information and answer the given questions:
Seven friends Akku, Banya, Caryl, Priyanka, Queen, Riya and Shivani plays different movies from Monday to Sunday. The different movies are Gangs of Wasseypur , Student of the Year , Krish , Bahhubali , KGF , Omkara and Kabul, but not necessarily in the same order.Caryl plays Student of the Year and not more than two friends plays after Caryl. Shivani plays on Wednesday but not Omkara. Riya plays Krish but before the one who plays Gnags of Wasseypur. Priyanka plays just before Banya, who plays KGF. Queen plays Kabul after Caryl. Priyanka does not plays on Thursday. Akku neither plays on Friday nor Sunday.
Priyanka plays which of the following movie?OmkaraKabulKrishEither a or bNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following plays Gangs of Wasseypur?
AkkuPriyankaQueenRiyaNone of theseOption A
- On which of the following day Banya plays?
MondayTuesdayThrusdaySaturdayNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following movie played on Thursday?
BahubaliKrishKGFCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following combination is true?
Priyanka-TuesdayBahubali-WednesdayCaryl-SaturdayPriyanka-Gangs of WasseypurAll are trueOption B
- Study the following information to answer the given questions:
Akansha starts walking from her home to the east direction, after walking 20 m she turns right and walk 15m and reached at point Cz. From point Cz she takes a right turn and walk 10 m and then turn her left and walk 5 m to reach final point Ez.
What is the direction of her home with respect to point Ez?North WestEastSouthCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- If point Az is 2 m east of point Cz, then what is the shortest distance between Ez and Az?
13 m10 m11 m12 mNone of theseOption A
- Point Cz is in which direction of her final position?
North WestSouth EastNorth EastWestNone of theseOption C
- Each question consists of three statements followed by two conclusions numbered a and b. Consider the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follow from the given statements using all statements together.
a)Some K are L.
b)All L are D.
c)No D are W.
a) Some D are K is a possibility.
b) Some W are not L.if a followsif b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption B
a)Some P are R.
b)All R are L.
c)All L are M.
a) Some P are M.
b) Some M can be R.if a followsif b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption A