Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Eight students Jai, Kavya, Lokesh, Manish, Nikita, Ojasvee, Priyanka and Queen are sitting in a linear row some of them facing towards the north and some of them facing towards south but not necessary in the same order. Not more than two consecutive persons face same direction.Nikita sits second to the right of Jai. Queen sits second to the left of Nikita. Two persons sit between Queen and Priyanka. More than three persons sit between Lokesh and Ojasvee. The persons sit on extreme ends face opposite direction to each other. Manish sits second to the right of Priyanka. Nikita is not immediate neighbor of Manish, who sits third from one of the extreme ends of row. Ojasvee is not immediate neighbor of Nikita and Manish. Ojasvee face south direction. Jai sits immediate right of Manish. Lokesh face opposite direction to Queen.
- Who among the following person sits second to right of Ojasvee?
QueenLokeshManishCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- How many person sits between Nikita and Kavya?
- Who among the following person is immediate neighbor of Priyanka and Jai?
QueenKavyaManishLokeshNone of theseOption E
- How many persons sits on the right of Manish?
123More than 4None of theseOption D
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?
- Who among the following sits second to the left of the one who prepares NAVY?
QueenRashiTarunaCannot be determinedOption A
- Who among the following prepares for IBPS?
RashiUditaQueenShivaniNone of theseOption A
- Queen appears for which of the following exam?
XATUPPSCNAVYIBPSNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following sits immediate left of Rashi?
The one who appears for SSCThe one who appears for IBPSPriyankaQueenNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following statement is true about Shivani?
Taruna is an immediate neighbour of ShivaniShivani sits immediate left of the one who apperas for NAVYShivani appears for XATNone is trueAll are trueOption B
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Six students are sitting around a triangular table in such a way three persons are sitting on three side and facing outside while other three are sitting on three corners and facing inside. Each of them appearing for different exams. Queen sits second to the right of the one who prepares for IBPS. Only two persons are sitting between Priyanka and Udita. Shivani sits second to right of Taruna who prepares for SSC. Taruna neither immediate neighbor of Udita nor Queen. Rashi does not prepare for UPPSC. Priyanka does not prepare for IBPS. The one who prepares for XAT sits second to the right of the one who prepare GATE. Queen neither prepare for GATE nor NAVY. The one who prepare for NAVY faces inside.