Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
In a certain code language,
‘revision exam animation book’ is coded as ‘st ei nm sa’
‘chemistry atomic exam animation’ is coded as ‘nm nb ts ei’
‘chemistry quiz animation book’ is coded as ‘dc sa nm nb’
‘revision book iron arcade’ is coded as ‘st sa jy xy’
- Which of the following is the code for ‘atomic’?
stjytsxyNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following quiz is coded as ‘nb’?
ChemistryArcadeBookAnimationNone of theseOption A
- What may be the code of ‘quiz oman’?
jy xyst sadc zxCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following code is coded for ‘Exam’?
sttseidcNone of theseOption C
- What will be the code of ‘arcade”?
jyxyEither a or bnbNone of theseOption C
- What is the direction of Elvish with respect to Akansha?
SouthWestNorth EastSouth WestNone of theseOption C
- What is the shortest distance between Himani and Banya?
15 m26 m25 m21 mNone of theseOption B
- What is the direction of Farah with respect to Daksh?
NorthSouthSouth EastNorth WestCannot be determinedOption D
- What is the direction of Y with respect to his initial point?
NorthWestNorth WestSouth EastNone of theseOption D
- What is the shortest distance between A and B?
5 km10 km6 km12 kmNone of theseOption B
Directions (6-8) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Akansha is 24 m west of Banya. Daksh is 10 m south of Elvish. Farah is 20 m north of Garima. Daksh is 5 m east of Banya. Elvish is 17 m east of Farah. Himani is 12 m west of Garima.
Directions (9-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Shubham starts walking from X in east direction and walk 5 km and reach at A. From A he takes a right turn and then a left turn and walks 8 km and 6 km respectively and reach at B, from B he goes in north direction and walks 2 km and then takes two consecutive right turn and walks 4 km and 15 km respectively and finally reach at Y.