Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Seven students are going to appear in an exam in seven different months- January, February, March, June, August, October and December of the same year. Each of them also likes different coldrinks. Caryl is going to appear in exam in a month which has less than 31 days. Only two persons are going to give the exam between the month in which Caryl and Daksh give the exam. The one who likes Moutain Dew is going to appear in exam immediately before Elvish. Only one person gives exam before the one who likes 7Up. Banya gives exam immediately after the one who likes 7Up. Only three persons give exam between Banya and the one who likes Limca. Elvish likes neither Limca nor 7Up. Akansha gives exam immediately before Elvish. Girish likes Mirinda. The one who likes Pepsi gives exam in the month, which has less than 31 days. The one who gives exam in March does not like Frooti. Farah does not like Coke.
- Who among the following person likes Coke?
BanyaAkanshaElvishCarylNone of theseOption A
- The one who likes Pepsi gives exam in which of the following month?
OctoberJuneMarchAugustNone of theseOption B
- The one who gives exam in October likes which of the following coldrink?
LimcaMirindaFrootiCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Daksh gives exam in which of the following month?
JanuaryFebruaryOctoberDecemberNone of theseOption D
- How many persons give exam between Girish and the one who likes Mountain Dew?
1234None of theseOption C
- What is the code for ‘lemon’?
- Which of the following may be the code for ‘Lunch Arcade Wash’?
ea nm ltnm ov waov an ltCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- What is the code for ‘Bark’?
lteaanCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
- What does ‘sr’ stand for?
LunchPushPassionCommonNone of theseOption D
- If Push is coded as ‘an’ then what is the code for ‘Passion’?
nmeaposrCannot be determinedOption E
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
In a certain code language,
‘Lunch Arcade Push’ is written as ‘nm ov an’,
‘Bark Passion Common’ is written as ‘ea sr po’,
‘Push Common Lunch’ is written as ‘an sr nm’
‘Lemon Bark Passion’ is written as ‘lt po ea’