Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Ten persons are going to attend the function on two different dates 21th and 28th of five different months July, August, September, October, November of the same year. Also, each of them is of different weight. Only four friends attend the function between Garima and Caryl. Hari attend the function immediately before Caryl and is third lightest person. Daksh is just heavier than Garima. The one who is second heaviest attend the function immediately before the one who is the lightest. Only four persons are lighter than Bani. Kavya attend the function on an even date of a month having 30 days. Only three persons attend function in between Kavya and Lavanya who is the heaviest person. Garima goes immediately before Farah but not in the same month .Also Garima is lighter than Farah. Caryl is heavier than Kavya but lighter than Farah. Akku is lighter than Hari and Kavya. Akku is not the lightest. The lightest person attends the function immediately before the one who is the heaviest. Bani does not attend the function on an odd date. Elvish is not the second heaviest. Akku neither attend the function before Hari nor in a month having 30 days. Caryl is lighter than Daksh.
- Who among the following friend is going to the function on 21st October?
- How many friends are heavier than Bani?
- Hari is going for the function on which date?
28th September21st August28th JulyCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following goes immediately before Garima?
4th heaviestElvishKavyaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption E
- Which of the following statement is true about Daksh?
Daksh goes on 28th OctoberOnly 1 friend goes after DakshEither a or bDaksh is 3rd heaviestAll are trueOption D
- If the expression ‘B $ C %E # G ! H’ is true, then who among the following is sister-in-law of H?
GECBNone of theseOption D
- If the expression ‘I @ L % N ! O $ P’ is true, then how O is related to L?
AuntMotherDaughterFather in lawNone of theseOption A
- If the expression ‘E # D % H @ L $ M ! S’ is true, then who among the following is father-in-law of M?
LEHDNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following is grandfather of Eoo?
HooAooCooCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- How Foo is related to Goo?
Father in lawMotherNieceCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
Directions (6-8) : Study the information and answer the questions : 4
a) ‘N ! O’ means N is brother of O.
b) ‘N @ O’ means N is mother of O.
c) ‘N #O’ means N is father of O.
d) ‘N $ O’ means N is wife of O.
e) ‘N % O’ means N is son of O.
Directions (9-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
There are eight people in a family. There are two married couple in the family. Coo is the mother of Boo. Eoo is the daughter of Aoo, who is the sister of Foo. Coo is the only sister of Goo. Hoo is father of Coo. Doo is the mother of Coo. Aoo is the wife of Goo.