Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Eight persons are sitting around a square table facing the centre in such a way that four of them sit at four corners while four sits at the middle of each side. Each of them likes different mobiles. The person who likes OnePlus sits opposite to Akansha. The one who likes Samsung doesn’t sit at any of the four corners. Only two persons sit between Daksh and Banya. Farah sits second to the left of Akansha, who likes RealMe. Persons who like Apple and Oppo sit diagonally opposite to each other. Elvish is not an immediate neighbour of Faraah, who likes Vivo. Garima does not sit at any of the corners and sits second to the right of Daksh. Garima is not an immediate neighbour of Caryl. Hema sits second to left of Banya. Elvish is not an immediate neighbour of Garima. Caryl does not like Apple. The person who likes Lenovo is not an immediate neighbour of Akansha and Hema. Farah sits at the middle of one of the sides of the table. One of the persons like Motorola. Hema does not like lenovo.
- Who sits second to the right of the one who likes Motorola?
HemaBanyaFarahCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following likes lenovo?
AkanshaBanyaCarylDakshNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following sits third to the left of Hema?
FarahGarimaThe one who sits immediate left of CarylThe one who likes Vivo mobileNone of theseOption E
- Which of the statement is not true about Garima?
Garima likes Motorola mobileCaryl sits third to right of GarimaDaksh sits second to left of GarimaThe one who likes Lenovo mobile is an immediate neighbour of GarimaBoth a and dOption A
- Who among the following likes Oppo?
The one who sits opposite to BanyaGarimaAkanshaThe one who sits immediate right of FarahNone of theseOption D
- Who among the following person sit second to the right of Yashi?
PriyaShivaniKavyaLokeshNone of theseOption A
- How many persons face opposite to the center?
4123None of theseOption A
- How many persons are sitting between Shivani and Priya, when counted left of Priya?
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?
- What is the position of Yashi with respect to Kavya?
Immediate leftImmediate right2nd to the left4th to the right3rd to the rightOption E
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Seven friends are sitting around a circular table. Some of them facing towards the center and some of them facing outside the center. Jaya and Kavya sit immediate left to each other. Mani sits second to the right of Kavya. Two persons sits between Shivani and Mani. Priya sits third to the left of Lokesh, who is not immediate neighbor of Kavya. Immediate neighbor of Lokesh face opposite direction to Lokesh. Yashi face opposite direction to Priya. Immediate neighbor of Yashi face opposite direction to each other. Not more than three persons face towards the center.