Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Eight persons are living in an eight-floor building in such a way that ground floor is numbered as 1 and the top floor is numbered as 8. All of them likes different laptops of different companies i.e. Dell , Hp , Sony , Samsung , Apple , Lenovo , Acer and Asus.Shivani lives on odd numbered floor and just above the one who likes Dell. Two persons live between the one who likes Dell and the one who likes HP. Mani likes Sony and live at even numbered floor. Nitesh lives on second floor and likes Asus. Not more than three persons live between Nitesh and Mani. The one who likes Lenovo lives just above Zaira. Shivani does not like Lenovo. Priyal lives above Taruna and below Rashi. Taruna does not live on bottom floor. More than two persons live between the one who likes HP and the one who likes Samsung. Taruna does not like Samsung. The one who likes Acer live above the one who likes Apple. Neither Queen nor Zaira likes Samsung.
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?
ManiPriyalThe one who likes LenovoThe one who likes SamsungThe one who likes AsusOption D
- Who amongst the following lives on floor number 7?
The one who likes AppleThe one who lives just above ManiRashiNiteshNone of theseOption B
- Taruna lives on which of the following floor?
- Who among the following lives just below Queen?
RashiTarunaPriyalZairaNo oneOption E
- How many people live between the floors on which Mani and Queen live?
123More than 3None of theseOption D
- What is the shortest distance between point Qz and Priyanshu’s house?
10 m15 m12 m14 m9 mOption A
- What is the direction of point Az with respect to point Pz?
South WestNorth EastNorthWestNone of theseOption B
- What is the direction and shortest distance of Priyanshu’s house with respect to point Bz?
√41 m and South West30 m and North√35 m and South West√40 m and North EastNone of theseOption A
- What is the direction of point Rz with respect to point Cz?
South EastNorth EastNorth WestCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- What is the direction of point P with respect to point E?
WestNorth WestSouth EastCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Two persons Nitesh and Srikant go to their colleague Priyanshu’s house. Nitesh start walking from point Az to the west direction and walks 5 m to reach at point Bz. From point Bz he takes a right turn and walks 10 m to reach at point Cz, then takes two consecutives left tuns and walks 12 m and 15 m to reach at point Ez, then finally takes a left turn and walks 8 m to reach Priyanshu’s house. Srikant starts walking from point Pz in north direction and walks 10 m to reach at point Qz, then turn in east direction and walks 5 m to reach at point Rz. From point Rz he takes a left turn and walks 8 m to reach at point Sz. From point Sz he walks in west direction and walks 11 m to reach Priyanshu’s house.