Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
An uncertain number of persons sitting in a straight line facing north. Three persons sit between Priyanka and Lokesh. Mani sits second to the right of Priyanka. Only three persons sit between Lokesh and Rashi. Shivani is immediate left of Priyanka. Mani sits fifth from one of the extreme ends of the row. As many persons sit between Mani and Queen as many between Queen and Rashi. Tanu sits second to the left of Xylo, who is an immediate neighbor of Lokesh. Not more than two persons sit between Xylo and Rashi. Five persons sit between Rashi and Yash. As many persons sit between Rashi and Zaira as many between Zaira and Yash.
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?
- If Banya is an immediate neighbor of Shivani then who among the following person sits second to the left of Banya?
ManiLokeshXyloCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- How many persons are sitting between Xylo and Mani?
2341More than 5Option E
- Who among the following person sits 4th to the right of Zaira?
- How many persons sitting in a row?
- Which of the following means ‘B is nephew of C’?
B + D – C × LC ÷ I – B + EC ÷ H – B ÷ SC + U × B ÷ FNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following means ‘Q is grandfather of K’?
K ÷ X – V – QQ × H + K ÷ BQ – C ÷ K ÷ SQ – U – K ÷ TNone of theseOption D
- How is S related to C in the expression ‘C ÷ D – T + S’?
FatherSon in lawMotherDaughterCannot be determinedOption E
- If L is wife of K then what could be the relation of K with respect to O?
SonMotherDaughterBrother in lawNone of theseOption D
- What is relation of M with respect to Y?
SonMotherDaughter in lawCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
Directions (6-8) : Study the information and answer the questions :
‘Q – R’ means ‘Q is father of R’
‘Q ÷ R’ means ‘Q is sister of R’
‘Q × R’ means ‘Q is mother of R’
‘Q + R’ means ‘Q is brother of R’
Directions (9-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Q is father of N who is brother in law of L. O is daughter in law of A who is grandmother of M. Q has only two children one son and one daughter. Y is sister in law of O. Q is father in law of O. L is unmarried.