Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Seven friends Priyal, Queen, Rashi, Shivani, Tanu, Unnati, Weom bought different mobile on different days of the week starting from Monday. The mobile brands are Sony , Apple , Asus , Samsung , Motorola , Xiaomi , and Oppo but not necessarily in the same order.Rashi bought mobile on Friday. Two persons bought between Rashi and Weom. No one bought mobile between Weom and the one who bought Asus. Three days are between the ones who bought Asus and Oppo. The one who bought Samsung bought just before the one who bought Motorola but after Weom. Tanu bought just after Priyal, who bought from Xiaomi. Two persons bought between Queen and Unnati, who did not buy Sony. The one who bought Sony mobile bought just before the one who bought Apple mobile. Neither Sony nor Apple laptop was bought on Wednesday.
- Who among the following person bought mobile on Tuesday?
WeomQueenPriyalCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following person bought mobile just before the one who bought Xiaomi?
PriyalRashiQueenUnnatiNone of theseOption B
- How many persons bought mobile between Weom and Queen?
- Four of the following five belong to a group in a certain way, find which of the one does not belong to that group?
- Which of the following mobile bought by Rashi?
SonyAppleMotorolaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following studies Maths?
P2P3P5P1Cannot be determinedOption D
- Which subject is studied by the one who lives just above the floor of P1?
MathsScienceGACannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- The person who studies Reasoning lives on which floor?
1st3rd4th2ndNone of theseOption D
- How many persons live between P5 and the one who studies GA?
1324Cannot be determinedOption C
- Who among the following lives on topmost floor?
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Five persons P1, P2, P3, P4 and P5 lives in different floors of a same building i.e. Ground floor is numbered 1, the floor above that is 2 and so on till top floor which is numbered 5. Each of them studies different subjects viz. Maths, Reasoning , Computer , GA and Science. One person lives between P3 and P4, who does not live on odd numbered floor. P1 does not studies Science. One person lives between the person who studies Maths and the one who studies Science. P5 lives below P4 but not immediately below and he does not study Science. The person who studies Maths lives just above the floor of P3. Two persons live between P2 and the one who studies Reasoning. The one who studies Computer does not live on even numbered floor.