Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had released the official notification for the Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VII) for the recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
The examination will be held in two phases i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The RRB Scale I Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 11th, 12th & 18th of August 2018. And RRB Assistant Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 19th, 25th August & 1st September 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
Seven farmers sold seven different fruit in four different months i.e. March, June, September and November in a same year. At least one person but not more than two persons sold fruits in each of these months. Each of them sold different fruits viz. Apple , Orange , Banana , Guava , Grapes , Watermelon and Melon. Daryl neither sold Orange nor Watermelon. Banana was not sold by Fauzia. Gaurav sold Guava in the month of September. Banana was not sold in the month of November. Neither Ceon nor Elvish sold Banana. Fauzia sold fruit in the month of June. Banya sold fruits in the month of June. Elvish did not sell Watermelon. Banana and Apple were sold in the same month. Avni sold Melon in the month of March. Guava was sold in September. Only one person sold fruit in the month of March. Orange and Grapes were sold in the same month. Elvish did not sell fruits in the month of September. Daryl sold fruits in November.
- Which of the following fruit was sold in the month June?
Grapes and OrangeApple and melonWatermelon and MelonApple and BananaNone of theseOption D
- Who among the following person sold fruits in the same month as Daryl?
AvniCeonGauravElvishNone of theseOption D
- Orange and Grapes were sold in which of the following months?
MarchJuneSeptemberCannot be determinedNovemberOption E
- Which of the following persons sold fruits in the same month as Gaurav?
AvniFauziaBanyaCeonCannot be determinedOption D
- Which of the following fruits were sold by Avni, Ceon and Elvish respectively?
Watermelon,Melon,AppleApple,Melon,GuavaMelon,watermelon , OrangeGrapes,Orange,AppleNone of theseOption C
- On which of the following floor U lives?
1st2nd4th3rdNone of theseOption C
- How many persons live between S and R?
- S lives on which floor?
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their arrangement find the one which does not belong to that group?
- If R is related to P in the same way S is related to V, then following the same pattern, U is related to?
There are eight persons P , Q, R, ,S , T, U ,V and W living on an eight-floor building (Ground floor is numbered 1 and topmost floor is number 8.) but not necessary in the same order. S lives on an odd number floor below 6th floor. There are two persons live between S and R. V lives on one of the odd number floors but not on the bottom floor. There is one person living between R and P who lives just below T. The total number of persons living between U and Q is same as the total number of persons living between U and P. Q lives on the floor below U.