Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had released the official notification for the Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VII) for the recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
The examination will be held in two phases i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The RRB Scale I Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 11th, 12th & 18th of August 2018. And RRB Assistant Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 19th, 25th August & 1st September 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
Eight persons C ,D ,E , F , G ,H , I and J are sitting around a circular table, facing the centre. There are three males and five females in the group of persons. No two males are immediate neighbors of each other.G sits second to the right of his wife. E sits third to the right of G. H sits second to the right of her husband J. J is not an immediate neighbor of G’s wife. F is a male and I is not an immediate neighbor of G. D sits second to the right of C.
- How many persons are sitting between E and D, when counted from left of D?
- J is related to I and G is related to H in certain way, then in the same way F is related to?
EDICannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following sits immediate right of G?
CHDINone of theseOption C
- Who among the following sits third to left of J?
- Who among following sits opposite to E?
- Among Priya, Quren, Riya, Sakshi and Tisha each having a different height, Quren is taller than Sakshi. Tisha is shorter than Priya. Riya is taller than Quren but shorter than Tisha. Who among them is the shortest?
TishaRiyaPriyaSakshiCannot be determinedOption D
- S correctly remembers that his mother’s birthday is before 16th but after 13th June whereas his sister correctly remembers that their mother’s birthday is after 14th but before 18th June. On which day in June was their mother’s birthday definitely?
13th15th14thCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Distance between N and P is?
- Distance between N and R is?
- P is in which direction with respect to Pole O?
SouthSouthEastNorthNorthWestNone of theseOption E
J , K , L , M , N , O , P ,Q and R are nine poles. L is 2 m east of K. J is 1 m north of K and Q is 2 m south of J. P is 1 m west of Q while M is 3 m east of P. O is 2 m north of M. R is situated just in middle of K and L while N is just in middle of Q and M.