Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had released the official notification for the Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VII) for the recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
The examination will be held in two phases i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The RRB Scale I Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 11th, 12th & 18th of August 2018. And RRB Assistant Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 19th, 25th August & 1st September 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
A , B , C ,D , E and F are going to six different cities, viz Lucknow , Kanpur , Noida , Nashik , Goa and Chennai, but not necessarily in the same order. All are going by three different modes of transport, viz Bus , Car and Auto. At least two persons travel by each mode of transport.E goes to Goa by Bus and A goes to Noida. Auto is being used by the persons who are going to Kanpur and Chennai. The one who is travelling by Car is not going to Nashik. B is travelling by Car and C is travelling by Bus. A is travelling by Car.
- Who among the following goes to Nashik?
- Which of the following pairs travels by auto?
- Which of the following combinations is true for B?
Auto-KanpurCar-LucknowBus-LucknowCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- F travels by which of the following modes?
CarEither Bus or CarBusEither Auto or BusAutoOption E
- Which of the following statements is definitely true?
E travels by AutoB visits NashikBoth a and b are trueA visits LucknowAll are falseOption E
- Who among the following is second to the right of O?
- Who among the following is an immediate neighbour of T and Q(both)?
- Who among the following is second to the left of N?
PMRSNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following is opposite P?
MONone of theseCannot be determinedTOption E
- Who are the immediate neighbours of P?
M and SN and MO and QN and ONone of theseOption D
M , N , O , P Q, R ,S and T are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. T is third to the right of O and second to the left of Q. N is not an immediate neighbour of T or O. R is second to the right of P and is an immediate neighbour of O. S is not the neighbour of Q.