Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had released the official notification for the Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VII) for the recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
The examination will be held in two phases i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The RRB Scale I Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 11th, 12th & 18th of August 2018. And RRB Assistant Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 19th, 25th August & 1st September 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
There are six persons Akash, Banya, Ceon, Piyu, Queen and Rashi, each having different amount of sum. Banya has more sum than Queen but less than Piyu. Only Rashi has more sum than Ceon.Queen does not has the least amount of sum. The one having 3rd highest amount of sum has Rs. 5000, which is Rs.2000 more than the one having which has 2nd lowest amount of sum.
- Which of the following person has the least amount of sum?
BanyaPiyuCeonAkashCannot be determinedOption D
- What may be the amount of sum Ceon have?
- What may be the amount of sum Banya have, if it has Rs. 450 less than what Piyu have?
- Which of the following is true regarding Piyu?
Only 3 persons has more sum than PiyuPiyu has less sum than BanyaPiyu has third highest sumPiyu has less than Rs.4500All are falseOption C
- What may be the possible sum Akash have?
- Who among the following was born in January?
- How many friends were born between M and O?
0123None of theseOption C
- How many friends born were before Q?
- Who among the following is the oldest?
MORNCannot be determinedOption D
- Which of the following statement is true?
O was born immediately after MR was born immediately before QN was born in AprilP was born in AugustAll are falseOption D
Six friends M , N , O , P , Q, and R were born in six different months January, April, May, August, September, December of a year. Three friends were born in between M and R. M was born before R. No one was born in between N and M. Two friends were born in between N and P. Q was born before O.