Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had released the official notification for the Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VII) for the recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
The examination will be held in two phases i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The RRB Scale I Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 11th, 12th & 18th of August 2018. And RRB Assistant Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 19th, 25th August & 1st September 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
Directions (1-3): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions below:
‘P × Q’ means ‘P is brother of Q’.
‘P – Q’ means ‘P is mother of Q’.
‘P + Q’ means ‘P is father of Q’.
‘P ÷ Q’ means ‘P is sister of Q’.
- Which of the following means ‘A is niece of B’?
A × C – BB ÷ D + A ÷ EB ÷ D + AB × D – ANone of theseOption B
- Which of the following means ‘A is grandfather of B’?
A + J – BA – C + BA × D – BA ÷ D + BNone of the aboveOption A
- How is A related to B in the expression ‘C + B ÷ D × A’?
SonUncleMotherData inadequateNone of theseOption D
- As per the given information, how is Rashi related to Queen?
NieceDaughterSonNephewNone of theseOption D
- As per the given information, how is Mani related to Shiva?
UncleAuntSonFatherSon in lawOption E
- If Priya is sister of Jaya, how is Jaya related to Mani?
Brother in lawUncleAuntBrotherSisterOption A
- How many persons are seated between N and Q?
- Who amongst the following faces P?
- Who amongst the following are sitting exactly in the middle of the rows?
M and PW and NM and WCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and thus form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
Directions (4-6): Study the following information and answer the given questions:
In a family, Queen is the sister of Mani. Priya is wife of Mani. Priya has only one son Rashi. Shiva is mother of Priya. Shiva is married to Taru. Taru has only one son and only one daughter.
Ten students are sitting in two parallel rows containing five students each in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In the first row, M ,N , O , P and Q are seated and all of them are facing south. In the 2nd row, V , W , X, Y,and Z are seated and all of them are facing north. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement, each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.Y sits third to the left of V. M faces an immediate neighbor of Y. O sits second to the right of M. Only one person sits between N and P. W and Z are immediate neighbours. Z does not face M and N.