Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had released the official notification for the Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VII) for the recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
The examination will be held in two phases i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The RRB Scale I Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 11th, 12th & 18th of August 2018. And RRB Assistant Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 19th, 25th August & 1st September 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
- Parul walked 2 km west of his house and then turned left covering 4 km. Finally, She moved 3 km by turning left and then again 1 km west. How far is she from his initial position?
2km4km3km5kmNone of theseOption B
- Akash went 10 km towards South. Then turned left and covered 10 km and turned to the right. Again after 10 km, he turned to left and covered 10 km to reach the destination. In which direction is he from the starting point?
South EastEastSouth WestNorth WestNone of theseOption A
- How many wickets were taken by G?
- Who among the following took seventeen wickets?
- Which team has a player who took more than 25 wickets?
CSKRCBRPSBoth RPS and RCBCannot be determinedOption B
- Which of the following group of players play for RCB?
H,G,CG,D,EC,A,GG,A,FNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following combinations of team, player & wicket is correct?
RCB-A-14RPS-E-13CSK-F-10Both b and c are trueAll are falseOption C
- What does the expression ‘M @ O = N © P & Q’?
Q is the husband of MO is the son of QO is the daughter of QQ is the wife of MNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following indicates that ‘A is the paternal uncle of E’?
A & B # C @ D © EA & B & D @ C © EE & D & C @ B © AE & C # B @ D © ANone of theseOption C
- Which of the following can be the correct conclusion drawn from the expression ‘A = B # C © D * E’?
E is the grandson of BA is the uncle of CC is the uncle of EE is the niece of CNone of theseOption E
Eight players A , B , C , D , E ,F ,G and H play for three different IPL teams CSK , RPS and RCB. They took different number of wickets for their teams. At least two and not more than three players play for the same team. B plays for RPS and took fourteen wickets. One of the players from RPS took five more wickets than C. No one from RCB took thirteen wickets. The only other person in same team with B took Seventeen wickets. The number of wickets taken by one of the player from CSK is square of the number of wickets taken by G. E took more wickets than C but lesser wickets than B. C does not play for CSK. The number of wickets taken by four of the given eight players is a multiple of five. F took ten wickets. H plays for the same team with E. A and G both play for RCB. The number of wickets taken by A is equal to the sum of the wickets taken by G and H. There is no one who took nine wickets. There is no such player who took more than fifty wickets.
Directions (6-10): Read the following information carefully to answer the following questions:
‘C # D’ means ‘C is the daughter of D’
‘C © D’ means ‘D is the brother of C’
‘C = D’ means ‘D is the sister of C’
‘C & D’ means ‘C is the son of D’
‘C * D’ means ‘C is the father of D’
‘C @ D’ means ‘C is the mother of D’