Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had released the official notification for the Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VII) for the recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
The examination will be held in two phases i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The RRB Scale I Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 11th, 12th & 18th of August 2018. And RRB Assistant Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 19th, 25th August & 1st September 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
- There are two married couples in the family. Caryl is father of Xeon, who is married with Warun. Zaira is only son of Warun. Daryl has only one daughter. Then how is Warun related with Caryl?
SonDaughterFatherSon in lawNone of theseOption D
- If ‘P × Q’ mean ‘Q is the sister of P’, ‘P + Q’ means ‘Q is the daughter of P’ , ‘P ÷ Q’ means ‘P is the wife of Q’, and ‘P – Q’ means ‘P is brother of Q’ then how will ‘M is mother of N’ be denoted?
A – M ÷ N + BM + N + C × AA – M ÷ B + NM – A ÷ B + NNone of theseOption C
- How is D related with H?
Either niece or nephewDaughterSonNephewNieceOption E
- How is G related with I?
SonDaughterDaughter in lawMotherCannot be determinedOption E
- If G is a daughter of D then how many male members in the family?
- How is D related with F?
SonSon in lawDaughter in lawMotherNone of theseOption C
- How is G related with A?
MotherAuntDaughterFatherNone of theseOption B
- How many male members are there in the family?
- How is B related with C?
Brother in lawSonFatherAuntMotherOption A
- ‘Zaira is the son of Akash. Dinesh is the son of Banya. Zaira is married to Ceon. Banya is Ceon’s mother’ then how is Banya related to Zaira?
Mother in lawMotherFatherCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
Directions (3-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
In a family there are eight members. A is father in law of B, who is brother in law of C. D is the sister of C and E. E is the maternal uncle of G. H is brother of I, who is mother of D. A has only one son. There are only two married couples in the family.
Directions (6-9): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
There are nine family members in a family. A is the daughter of B. C is the father of D who is married with E. F is father of E. G is married with C. G is sister of B. H is the mother of A. I is only son of G.