Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had released the official notification for the Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VII) for the recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
The examination will be held in two phases i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The RRB Scale I Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 11th, 12th & 18th of August 2018. And RRB Assistant Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 19th, 25th August & 1st September 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
Eight persons i.e. Avinash , Banya, Ciren, Danish, Mani, Nitesh, Ojasvee, and Priya are seating in a row and all are facing towards North direction (but not necessarily in the same order). They like different fruits i.e. Yellow, Pink, Green, White, Black, Blue , Red and Violet (but not necessarily in the same order). Priya sits second to the right of Nitesh, who likes Red,who sits third to the right of Mani. Avinash is not an immediate neighbour of Nitesh and Priya both. The one who likes Pink sits at one of the extreme ends of the row. Ciren sits second to the right of Banya. Only one person who likes Black sits between Banya and Mani. Banya is not an immediate neighbour of both Mani and Priya, who doesn’t like Violet. Ojasvee sits fifth to the left of Danish. Avinash likes Yellow and doesn’t sit second to the left of Nitesh. The one who likes White sits to the left of Banya, who doesn’t like Violet and Green. Ojasvee doesn’t sit to the left of Avinash.
- How many persons sit to the right of the one who likes Red?
- Who among the following sits immediate left of Banya?
OjasveeAvinashCirenPriyaNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits exactly between Ciren and the one who likes Blue?
DanishManiThe one who likes RedNiteshBoth c and dOption E
- Who among the following sits at extreme end of the row?
- Who among the following sits immediate left of Mani?
CirenThe one who likes GreenThe one who likes BlackCannot be determinedAvinashOption E
- Who among the following faces B?
HLGICannot be determinedOption D
- Who sits third to the right of H?
CLKJNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following faces the one who sits to the immediate left of A?
- Four of the following are alike in a certain way so form a group which of the following does not belong to that group?
- Who among the following faces the one who sits to the immediate left of the one who sits second right of D?
CANone of theseKCannot be determinedOption D
12 persons A , B , C , D, E , F , G, ,H , I, J , K and L are sitting in two parallel rows. A ,B ,C , D ,E and F are sitting in row-1 facing south direction and G , H, I , J , K and L are sitting in row-2 facing north direction in such a way that each person sitting in row-1 faces the person sitting in row-2. Only one person sits between L and H who is sitting at the extreme left end of the row. B, who is sitting at the extreme left end sits second to the left of A. C faces the one who is an immediate neighbour of L. G faces D. E, who is sitting at the extreme right end sits third to the right of the one who faces K. J, who is immediate neighbor of L does not face D. I faces the one who sits second to the left A.