Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had released the official notification for the Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VII) for the recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
The examination will be held in two phases i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The RRB Scale I Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 11th, 12th & 18th of August 2018. And RRB Assistant Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 19th, 25th August & 1st September 2018. Details of the exam are as under:
Practice the questions so as to familiarize yourself with the pattern of questions to be asked in the exam.
P , Q, R, S, T ,U ,V and W are sitting in a straight line equidistant from each other (but not necessarily in the same order). Some of them are facing south while some are facing north.P faces north. Only two people sit to the right of P. Q sits third to the left of P. Only one person sits between Q and U. U sits to the immediate right of T. Only one person sits between T and W. Both the immediate neighbors of Q face the same direction. R sits third to the left of U. Q faces the opposite direction as P. V does not sit at any of the extremes ends of the line. S faces the same direction as T. Both V and R face the opposite direction of W.
- How many persons in the given arrangement are facing North?
2435None of theseOption B
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way, and so form a group. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
- What is the position of U with respect to W?
2nd to the right3rd to the leftImmediate left3rd to the rightNone of theseOption D
- Who amongst the following sits exactly between W and T?
QPSCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Who is sitting 2nd to the right of Q?
PTWSNone of theseOption D
- Who among the following is sitting second to the right of Scale 6 officer?
ACBENone of theseOption C
- Who among the following are the immediate neighbors of the one who is a Scale 7 officer?
A and BC and DE and GB and CCannot be determinedOption D
- Who among the following is sitting exactly in the middle of the row?
Scale 1 officerScale 6 officerECScale 5 officerOption E
- Who is sitting at extreme left end of the row?
GDScale 3 officerScale 1 officerCannot be determinedOption C
- How many persons are there to the left of Scale 2 officer?
12No one43Option D
Seven persons A ,B , C , D, E , F and G are standing in a straight line facing north at equal distance but not necessarily in the same order. Each of them are officers of different scale-1 , 2 , 3 , 4 ,5 ,6 and 7 but not necessarily in the same order.G is standing at the fifth position to the left of C. Scale 2 officer is standing at the third position to the right of G. F is standing at the fifth position to the right of A. E is standing second to the left of B. Scale 4 officer is standing the second position to the left of D. Three persons are standing between Scale 4 officer and Scale 7 officer. Scale 3 officer is standing to the immediate left of Scale 4 officer. Scale 5 officer is to the immediate right of Scale 6 officer.